Best IoTeX Brand Ambassador by Ambassador Program 1.0

More than 3 years ago, the first IoTeX Brand Ambassador program was launched, and since then, IoTeX Brand Ambassadors have put a lot of effort and time into making the crypto community aware of IoTeX.

This campaign aims to close our Brand Ambassador Program 1.0 and reward the best IoTeX Brand Ambassadors for their work.

All ambassadors who have worked with IoTeX for 3 years since the launch of this program can take part in this campaign and it does not matter how long you were Brand Ambassador.

All you need to do in order to take part in this campaign is to write a progress report of all the work you have done for IoTeX.

This report can be written in any form and contain such data as, for example, a description of what activity you performed as an ambassador, links to the translation you did for IoTeX; content/infographics/videos that you created to promote IoTeX among the crypto community; describe other activities that you hosted for IoTeX community.

Remember all the nice little things that, in your opinion, are of value to the IoTeX community development and show your imagination by describing them in the most interesting way.

It will be a great advantage for you if in your report you indicate and describe your achievements and KPI for IoTeX and its community, that is, what kind of benefit your activity has brought.

Post your report in this thread so that the whole community can read it.

What follows is an equally interesting step that will show the value of your contribution - you need to get feedback from the community. Use all your ambassadorial influence in the IoTeX community and do self-promotion - encourage community members to study your report and vote/evaluate your contribution. The more votes you get, the higher your reward will be.

REWARD

• 1st place - $300 worth in IOTX
  • 2nd place - $250 worth in IOTX
  • 3rd place - $200 worth in IOTX
  • 4th place - $150 worth in IOTX
  • 5th place - $100 worth in IOTX

The minimum number of votes you must receive in order to qualify for a prize is 50 votes.

*If the number of applications for participation in the voting is less than 10, the number of winner places will be reduced to 3 places.

DURATION

1. The first stage - submit your report for voting: publish your report in this thread before February 23, 11:59 pm PDT.

2. The second stage - community voting: you can use any IoTeX social channels, you can use personal channels and social networks that you used earlier to promote IoTeX in order to tell our community what an invaluable contribution you made to the IoTeX community development.

The voting poll will be published in this thread by the end of the first stage. All that community members will need to do to vote is to register on the IoTeX forum.

IoTeX community members who want to support Brand Ambassadors can participate in voting starting from April 1, when voting poll will be published, till April, 14, 11:59 pm PDT.

:bangbang: YOU CAN FIND VOTING POOL HERE

Note: it is forbidden to use special platforms to promote content, promise rewards for votes, cheat votes with the help of bots and multi accounts, and any other ways aimed at fraudulently obtaining votes. Only real votes of users who are registered on the IoTeX forum and are members of the IoTeX community will be taken into account. If you get caught up in dishonest vote cheating, you will be expelled from this campaign.

16 Likes

Hi I’ve great belief in this company as it shows a great deal of initiative and great ideas also connects well with people explaining what they’re doing and what they hope to do I believe in time this will grow into a very strong and Powerful company I’ve spoken to many people explaining what I know about lotecx and I believe it will be in the top 10 in the next 2 years I also believe that the pebble has a great deal of prospects the head of it it and different uses they need to push this more many thanks Ricky

9 Likes

It is quite an exciting moment for this opportunity to give a summary of some of my activities as IoTeX Brand Ambassador from October 2019 to date. Here is the link: SUMMARY OF SOME OF THE ACTIVITIES DONE AS IOTEX BRAND AMBASSADOR - Adejumo Adekunle - Google Docs

-Adejumo Adekunle

36 Likes

I am in charge of the Korean community,
I have been connected to this group since March 1, 2021.

Although this period is short, I have received a lot of help from people here during that time.

My knowledge about ioTex is still lacking, but the knowledge I have now was entirely possible with the help of people here.

However, I have not been lazy and will continue to focus on my work as long as my health permits.

So far I am happy with ioTex.
And I hope that the beautiful mission of ioTex will come true.

Thank you again. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/114HCUJf8mejlxrbuppsF-lFVUuadQ8Xmudi8EmBm4Ws/edit

15 Likes

Hello dear IoTeX community,

I want to present you my KPI report for the work done during the time I am official IoTeX Brand Ambassador. I am IoTeX Brand Ambassador starting from April 6, 2021 and also I was selected as a new official IoTeX Ambassador by IoTeX Ambassador Program 2.0 as a Reddit Moderator.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FmzQDq4BLB6T-PgSOXKcjtHImHUYuyqf2-n2EHtddoI/edit

Best regards,
Klaus!

12 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:

Let me introduce myself briefly. My name is “Amir Mohammad Panahi” and I am one of the IoTeX brand ambassadors (November 2020 - January 22). I am glad to be here today to report on my performance during this time. I will be with you in the new space and as a Local Leader we will figure out amazing things.

Work Report (Google Doc)

23 Likes

Julien Raphael
Iotex France Ambassador

Nationality :France
Native language :France

Moderator, local Ambassador, translator and social media activists report click here–Cooperation Document

74 Likes

Thanks to all our Brand Ambassadors who applied this campaign and made excellent reports about work they done during last years to support IoTeX and develop our large international community.

So now let’s start the second stage - community voting

You can check all reports in this thread and choose the best Brand Ambassador and support him with your vote. You can vote for more than 1 application.

IoTeX community members who want to support Brand Ambassadors can participate in voting starting from April, 1 till April, 14 11:59 pm PDT.

Ambassadors application for voting:

14 Likes

축하드립니다 꼭 일등하세요 집안의 영광 ㅋ

4 Likes

Kim is the best of the best of the best

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for support!

6 Likes

Raphael is a good CM​:heart::heart:

2 Likes

I dont know all the Ambassador, I only know Charlie. Charlie is the Best. :+1:

1 Like

우짜든동 1등해보자요~~화이팅입니다^^

2 Likes

Thanks to all our Brand Ambassadors who applied this campaign and made excellent reports about work they done during last years to support IoTeX and develop our large international community.

Due to certain reasons, we are starting community voting again

You can check all reports in this thread and choose the best Brand Ambassador and support him with your vote. You can vote for more than 1 application (max 5 applications).

IoTeX community members who want to support Brand Ambassadors can participate in voting starting from April, 17 till April, 24 11:59 pm PDT .

:bangbang: Thanks everyone who participated in Best Brand Ambassador campaign, both ambassadors who applied and voters who supported ambassadors!

With this campaign we officially closed our Brand Ambassador program 1.0 :clap:

:arrow_right: If you want to be our new ambassador feel free to learn more and apply: IoTeX Ambassador Program 2.0 - Applications Are Open

Congratulations to all winners :tada:

1st place: tadex - $300 worth in IOTX
2nd place: kim - $250 worth in IOTX
3rd place: Klaus - $200 worth in IOTX

Note: Unfortunately due to cheating activity with a help of multi accounts one of participants were disqualified and he will not receive a reward. To support another participants who did not cheat there will be no requirement to receive minimum 50 votes.

4 Likes

Thanks every stakeholder in IoTeX programs/projects for confidence you have in us for these past years, we wouldn’t have gone this far without you. You are in the right place with uncommon projects. I wish all outstanding success in the work ahead.
We still need more of your support in this voyage, IoTeX is a project with solid foundation with unique team and community. Love you all :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you to the community who helped me when I was in a hurry and supported me this time again~~!!

Even now, it is a feeling of lack and a feeling of gratitude.
I try to find what I can do and do it diligently.

Thank you again. :heart: :pray:

4 Likes