Best Moderator - Monthly Campaign

Wish you good luck in next voting for Best Moderator of October :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @Artanovskaya

1 Like

This is a good initiative for moderators. Most projects fail to see what they do for the community. Kudos to the team.

1 Like

Please kindly check dm on telegram :blush:

1 Like

Our most active voters received their special NFTs from Community Squad :gift:
Thank you for participation!

2 Likes

:star2: OCTOBER MODERATOR OF THE MONTH VOTING NOW IN TELEGRAM! :star2:

Dear IoTeX Community,

We’re excited to announce that voting for “Best Moderators of the Month” in October is taking place right in our Telegram community - Telegram: Contact @IoTeXGroup

:fallen_leaf: Our dedicated moderators work tirelessly to support IoTeX on Telegram and Reddit, ensuring every member feels valued and heard.

:hourglass_flowing_sand: Show your appreciation by participating in the Telegram voting process. Reflect on the invaluable contributions of our moderators throughout October and cast your vote for the top three you believe deserve recognition.

:mega: Starting now, we’re also selecting the best moderators exclusively through Telegram. Full campaign rules are still posted in this thread.

:ballot_box: Don’t miss out! Support your favorite moderators by voting until January 7, 12 PM UTC - Telegram: Contact @IoTeXGroup

Let’s make this October voting a memorable and rewarding experience for our community! Your votes truly matter in recognizing the efforts of our dedicated moderators.

Thank you for being a vital part of the IoTeX community!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m among the Top 5 randomly selected participants who voted and as well qualified to receive 50 IOTX. (@ayooye on Telegram) I was unable to send a DM on Telegram.

This is my IOTX wallet address: io1t2sqdjnstzld0n3en55hhnkezpky23cmzga4a6

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing!
Here is a transaction hash d0c45c1fc718cba67f625205aa620009a22b43c4cdc41e5f271be3075abe205a

1 Like