IoTeX Community Scoreboard

Every month, each IoTeX community member can take part in the IoTeX Community Scoreboard and earn rewards for helping to spread the word about IoTeX.

Participating in the Community Scoreboard you will promote IoTeX and spread the word about IoTeX on Twitter.

On a monthly basis we will determine the Top 50 IoTeX MOST INFLUENTIAL Twitter users via LunarCRUSH.

Use these tools to improve your LunarCRUSH monthly rankings:

Fill out this registration form in order to take part in the IoTeX Community Scoreboard.

Reward

At the end of the month, we will publish a scoreboard based on LunarCRUSH and reward Top 50 IoTeX MOST INFLUENTIAL Twitter users (non-business accounts, you must REGISTER to be eligible). If you are one of the winners you will receive a reward to your IoTeX wallet address you mentioned in the registration form.

Rewards will be distributed as follows:

• 1st - 10th places: $100 worth of IOTX each winner
  • 11th - 20th places: $50 worth of IOTX each winner
  • 21st - 50th places: $25 worth of IOTX each winner

The top 10 most influential community members each month will also receive a “Community Leader” NFT – collect these to earn future benefits!

Rewards will be distributed in IOTX according to the average monthly IOTX rate to US dollar according to Coinmarketcap.

7 Likes

Hi. Is this registration form just for twitter or will it count all activity?

2 Likes

Great initiative to rewards iotex supporters! I’m in :+1:

1 Like

Great iniciative…love iotx

2 Likes

The world will know how great project is iotex…

2 Likes

我一直给我的朋友,粉丝推荐Iotx ,这是我们大家乐意看到的

2 Likes

Sounds like a who can shill the most on twitter contest, not who’s the most influential… Not a Twitter fan me…

1 Like

This program only for Twitter

6 Likes

Exciting to be rewarded for a project that I love…

i will join, hope all in iotx

1 Like

Where can you see the results?

1 Like

you can check results here - just tyoe IOTX and set up one month
But unfortunately nobody from preregistered users were not even in top100 IOTX influencer by LunarCRUSH