Greetings everyone! We are back with our Project Update Report №18 for 09/03–10/08 period. This past month has been busy with the team attending a number of academic-focused conferences, developing our in-house trusted & private IoT products and showcasing some of them at TechCrunch. As we are preparing for the Mainnet Beta release and more updates on the product development, check out this recap of what we have been up to.
Tech & Development
Mainnet Beta Progress
- Implementing native staking protocol to allow users to vote for Delegates with native IOTX tokens on member.iotex.io
- Upgrading EVM version to the newest one, and allowing users to deploy contracts written in Solidity 0.5.0+
- Providing detailed contract execution error status code for users to understand the failure cause
- Making consensus persists the states to disk for failure recovery
- Improving the action index to respond actions with pagination more quickly
- Implementing controller DID contract and device binding contract
Trusted Computing progress
- Prototyping secure program running in SGX server with the remote assertion
- Researching on practical usage scenarios in different industries
TRUSTED & PRIVATE IoT products by IoTeX!
Privacy is not an option — it is our fundamental human right. That’s why IoTeX is taking the lead and building truly trusted & private IoT products. Before the Internet of Trusted Things, there must first be Trusted Things!
Many more details coming this month — until then, check out the resources below:
IoTeX Launch Calendar: 2019–2020
Please read the detailed blog post to find out more about our Roadmap and the products & services we are working on:
What is the Internet of Trusted Things? Find out in this blog >>>
Partnerships, Collaborations & other
IoTeX is featured in International Business Times! — “Why the World Needs the Internet of Trusted Things” by IoTeX CEO Raullen Chai
IOTX Soft Staking Official Rules — Cash Back Investment Program for IoTeX (IOTX) Holding
IoTeX is one of the most ACTIVE projects in the industry!
Check out the full list here:
Events I Meetups I Conferences
Check out this short 1-minute pitch from IoTeX’s co-founder Raullen Chai:
IoTeX is the ONLY blockchain company at the Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC) Q3 Member Summit!
In the blog below, we share videos + slides of our presentations, covering Decentralized Identity (DID) and IoT Data Authentication . Check it out!
IoTeX participated in the IEEE Blockchain Summit at NIST HQ in Washington DC!
Community & Campaigns
IoTalks — The Future of IoTeX w/ Raullen & Xinxin
Join our games twice a week — Monday & Thursday throughout the month to learn more about IoTeX & blockchain and win prizes in IOTX & VITA!
NEW products being added to vitamart Giveaways!
Huobi Wallet AMA w/ IoTeX September 29, 2019
Summary Blog https://medium.com/@iotex/iotex-ama-w-huobi-wallet-dad4ee7ce19b
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch the weekly project updates & other cool videos from us and our community!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with our latest updates!
If you are interested in becoming an IoTeX Partner , please complete this form .
If you are interested in becoming an IoTeX Delegate , please complete this form .
If you are interested in becoming an IoTeX Brand Ambassador , please read this blog & complete the form.