Iotex to Coinbase not arrived

this is also something to bring up with sec. maybe file a complaint with them. im sure if enough people complain they will solve the problem and recover our coins.

here is a link to file a complaint with the sec. if enough people file it will definitly get the attention that coinbase hates.

https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html

1 Like

CFPB is better:

1 Like

i will on both just finished the sec one takes only a couple minutes. i know sec is watching coinbase like a hawk right now. the ticker needs to be be change on coinbase. if it’s an erc20 coin its not the same as the native. why does it have the same ticker symbol. i think this is act to mislead people. i have the next two month off of work… on vacation. getting this addressed is my goal. I wish iotex would step in to help us more but. it seems they dont think this is a big deal or they would be contacting coinbase for us. I honestly think that the problem could lead to a class action lawsuit. VERY MISLEADING.

is the erc 20 the same as the native token
if not why do they have the same ticker

if so. they should go from wallet to wallet with out any issue.

this will be a fun 2 months off. i got a purpose now.

1 Like

i am working on your link but i honestly think if the sec gets on board with enough complaints will get actual attention. sec is looking for problems in the crypto world qnd this is definitly one.

I got that same message even though it is clear that Coinbase supports iotex… iotx is just the ticker abbreviation

I got same the response, I have a substantial amount of coins I can no longer retrieve

How about your leadership address this with coinbase???

1 Like

Hello to all,
Please Be Advised: Don’t send native IOTX to Coinbase from ioPay: Coinbase only accepts ERC20 IOTX tokens (on the Ethereum network).
IoTeX runs its own blockchain, where native IOTX tokens are live. But they also exist IOTX tokens on Ethereum (ERC-20) as well as on other blockchains. Coinbase trades ERC-20 IOTX tokens, so you can only withdraw those tokens to the Ethereum blockchain, and you need a wallet connected to the Ethereum chain to see those tokens, while ioPay is connected to the ioTeX chain. This is an issue that arises due to Coinbase unexpectedly listing the IOTX Erc20 token on Ethereum. That token was almost entirely burned during mainnet release (they should have listed the native IOTX, or at least a cross-chain Erc20 token of IOTX, CIOTX), and eventually they ended up in an isolated market that absorbed all the IOTX-E in circulation, and the price raised as a consequence (though nobody can actually go there and sell). The IoTeX tokens that are owned by Crypto.com and run on the IoTeX Native Blockchain.

HI, i sent IOTX to ioPay from Binance, and i can´t see my tokens. Binance confirm successfully withdrawn and i have mi txid 0x4a4a2fb25e90203a8d659932a7d36fc40c84626dbfd247c90646cae5750c8dc5.
Also i connected my Metamask Wallet in Ethereum Mainwallet and imported my Web3 ioPay wallet but i still can´t see the tokens. Someone can tell me where i can find help?
Thank you

@forumsupport

Hi,
I see your hash 0x4a4a2fb25e90203a8d659932a7d36fc40c84626dbfd247c90646cae5750c8dc5 can be found on bscscan.com that means in binance you chose to withdraw IOTX on the BSC chain (in form of BEP20 token).

If you already imported the recipient address private key in Metamask, then please add binance smart chain to Metamask to find your tokens there

1 Like

It’s nice to see how quickly the support responds to small customer problems … it would be nice if they started taking an interest in the hundreds of customers who have their tokens blocked instead of pretending nothing happened !!! clowns

It’s nice to see how quickly the support responds to small customer problems … it would be nice if they started taking an interest in the hundreds of customers who have their tokens blocked instead of pretending nothing happened !!! clowns

[Discourse post]

Hi! Thank yoy Zimne for your answer.
I Already have a BSC account in my Metamask, and i already import the address but i can´s see them.
I saw the same. I don´t really know why.

That smilie face is not funny. With the confidence folk have in the project and the technical expertise touted by all of the developers it should not be to difficult to address this issue for your supporters. Please seriously look into this. This is bad for crypto overall in my opinion.