[Strike and surrender] The Iotexsons / Play to Earn Meta Game

Offer details

Project name

The Iotexsons

Project type

New DApp, GameFi, Meta Game, Mini Game, P2E, NFTs, IOS and Android App

Offer description

The Iotexsons builds a metaverse environment in which people can move freely, design and develop their environment themselves.

We will gradually integrate more mini-games and extensions. With this, we try to achieve a steady growth of Iotexsons.

Our P2E mode is not aimed at quick wins, but a lasting joy of playing with a P2L approach so that you also get to know the ecosystem.

We will also not introduce direct mining, but will be able to earn through tasks and games.

We also plan in later expansions that you can build your own shops and create expansions in the game.

Furthermore, we already have a website, WhitePaper Twitter and a Telegram with around 140 active members.

With the support of IoTeX, we can help new users find the resources they need in a fun, rewarding, and easy way, creating a forward-thinking project.

Milestones

Milestone 1:

Duration (weeks): total: 14 weeks

• NFT Avatar 1 Collection

• NFT Avatar 2 Collection (start)

• NFT Avatar 3 Collection

• NFT Pets 1 Collection
    Marketplace App
    NFT Marketplace (Using IOS tokens)
    NFT Viewer
    NFT Staking / Mining (IOC Token)
    NFT Minting

• IOS Mimo Listing

Money Request (USD): 20,000 USD

Milestone 2:

Duration (weeks): total: 14 weeks

• NFT Avatar 4 Collection
  • NFT Avatar 5 Collection
  • NFT Pets 2 Collection
  • NFT Avatar Summer Limited-Edition
  • NFT Objects 1 Collection
  • Launch P2E Racing Kart Game

Money request (USD): 15,000 USD

Total amount requested

35,000 (USD)

About your team

Sebastian, CEO: Responsible for design and support.

Tim, CMO: Responsible for marketing and group administration.

Asif: 3D Designer and developer

Israel: Crypto and Blockchain programmer/developer

Sheikh Studio Metaverse Game design, programmer and developer

Metrics

The success of this project can be tracked by the number of new and active users. Our goal is to have over 1000 players at launch.

Left

Whitepaper:

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/theiotexsons?s=21

https://iotexsons.io/

Telegram:

=== Do not change this section ===

By posting a proposal, you accept the rules below:

https://community.iotex.io/t/grant-issuance-rules/3839

Community voting

Community members can vote on grant proposals to facilitate grants assignments to their favorite projects. Please vote on this proposal:
  • I Like this proposal

• I Don’t like this proposal

0 voters

=== Please add Milestone Reports below ===

14 Likes

Great project; I love the concept. It’s a great way to educate the community about crypto while having fun. The design team has done a wonderful job in the NFTs, videos, and promotion. I can see this project gaining a lot of traction, especially with U.S. investors. The theme is very catchy and reminds me of my childhood . So far, the team is very responsive and has delivered on its promises. I am very excited to see what they have in store for the community.

IoTexsons, keep up the excellent work!

12 Likes

This project is great. Really happy to have known it at such an early time in its launch. The team is creative as evidenced buy the NFTs and their adds. I can see that they are serious and will take this project far. They are also respectful and responsive when people have questions.

10 Likes

One of the best projects on Iotex, with enormous future potential. The team is very quick and responds well to questions and you can see that they want to make a difference. :doughnut:

10 Likes

超素晴らしいプロジェクト、私はIotexsonsとチームの仕事が大好きです。

6 Likes

Estoy aquí por la comunidad tan colaborativa que tiene iotex. Realmente me parece genial un metaverso estilo Simpson basado en una de mis cripto favoritas

I’m here because of the very collaborative community that iotex has. I really think a Simpsons-style metaverse based on one of my favorite cryptos is great

7 Likes

awesome and great project, hope we all success with iotexsons and iotx

11 Likes

Really nice project with nice team :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I think that Iotexsons has a lot of potential and can change the situation of Iotex being a project that helps Iotex newbies to get started in gamefi without having to spend large amounts of Iotx

9 Likes

I like the design of the NFT in-game, The game has so much potential. Keep up the good work team!

8 Likes

Great concept! Looking forward to the Kart game!

7 Likes

Nice game concept looking forward for youre game.

8 Likes

Iotexsons team is doing a great job! I am very much looking forward for its future and how it brings quality content to its users. Top! :ok_hand::ok_hand:

Keep to good mood and work!

9 Likes

This project will go parabolic once it’s game is released in September 2022. I’m going to keep minting every collections that they release then I’m going to stake these NFTs for rewards! :rocket::rocket::rocket::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::earth_americas::earth_americas::earth_americas:

8 Likes

iotexsons will be the largest project in the iotex ecosystem

5 Likes

Cool project. It’s fun, the NFTs themselves are priced well and it seems like the team is moving along at a decent clip. I am a little worried about IP rights (especially being in the USA), but it seems like a reasonable risk for all the fun I expect to have.

5 Likes

Great project with huge potential. Great team behind it, honest, openminded, goal centered, listens to the community :wink: , wish You all the best!
For sure a project with bright future :slight_smile: #iotexsons

5 Likes

It looks interesting and I will keep on eye on this project.
I wish this project runs as smooth as possible.
Keep work hard! You will be rewarded!

6 Likes

let’s build a metaverse together🎉

4 Likes

its reall nice project,we must bre support

3 Likes