SIM Cards known to work with Pebble

I’ve got EMnify SIM card and appears to be working in Canada. NB-IoT. Canadians will understand how our monopolized system works. I didn’t check with the Canadian big 3 as it seemed like a hassle.

1 Like

@zimne aware that iot sims are something needed for these type of trackers that’s the reason of sharing it; We talk about various types of cellular technology IoT sims + connectivity management platform which gives you better insights about network performance of the sims itself; Hope this clarification helps.

1 Like

I’ve got EMnify SIM card and appears to be working in Canada. NB-IoT. Canadians will understand how our monopolized system works. I didn’t check with the Canadian big 3 as it seemed like a hassle

Thanks for your contribution! I will add it to the list :+1:

What kind of USDT should be on my metamask wallet to pay for the SIM card? As matic or BSC?

Your Metamask must be connected to the IoTeX network when logging in to the portal, and the USDT must be on the IoTeX network.

You can swap IOTX (or other token that you have on IoTeX) for USDT on https://mimo.exchange

Anyway the process is fully guided.

1 Like

Why I can’t buy sim from autobahn? Keep seeing this error

I bought a 1nce SIM two weeks ago. On my first try a few Days ago, MachineFi told me the IMEI was wrong. I tried again today and now it seems to work. I have temp, humidity etc., but no map. But thats maybe because I’m indoor right now.
Oh, and I’m located in Germany.

I would like have info about usage in Turkey, does anyone has use it?

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

I want to buy a sim for Pebble but the IoT sim is not available in my current location…? any help

sal! cum am putea schimba 2 msj in privat?:pray:

Hello. Can i use autobahn sim to activate my pebble and then after that change the sim with one from my provider country like orange or vodafone? Thank you.

Hello. Did you setting your pebble? I’m from
Romania to, can you give me some advice?

Yes you can do that :+1:t2:

Just buy a sim card from Vodafone and you will be fine ! :innocent:

Anyone know any SIM to work in UK tried Three/O2/Vodafone none of those work

Are you sure Vodafone doesn’t work? It’s known to work pretty well in EU in conjunction with the board used by Pebble. You can Make sure you are in a place well covered by the Vodafone cellular network and try again, then report here what exactly does not work (can you see the cellular network signal? Notice that it may take up to 2 minutes to find it in the beginning).

Yes I have vodafone coverage in my area it works in mobile phones full signal but not in pebble tracker, it just searching for network.

Btw how to connect that antenas which included in pack and how to open unit, as far I explored it’s glued in

Please notice that normal cellular SIM cards will not work with Pebble Tracker: you need an IoT SIM card that supports either NB-IoT or LTE-M cellular bands in your country.

If I’m not wrong, Vodafone sells a “Smart SIM” for IoT devices, alternatively, you can buy one from IoTeX on https://autobahn.earth

As for the antennas, those are intended for hardware developers that want to customize the installation of Pebble: in this case, they would dismount the unit and get the internal board to personalize the installation and, if needed, they have spare antennas included.

No you can’t buy it from autobahn- the website is merely a splash page- no functionality at all.

In UK they have limited verified devices which work with that card