5 years holding ITOX, I will have a home and have the opportunity to learn English! October 17, 2025

I hope this choice is correct! and I’m sure it is! I make 400$ per month minus living expenses I have 100$ left! I will invest 50$ monthly in ITOX ! in the hope that in 5 years I can buy and build my own house! ending 24 years in rented house ! and have a better life! and then I will know English! Itox will help me do that! I believe so! 5 years hold ITOX ! October 17, 2021

4 Likes

My Friend I hope you started doing as you have mentioned above, I for one definitely believe in IoTeX in the long-term and believe this would surely be a winning strategy for sure… you will surely get your dream house I think before the end of 2022 itself…keep grinding and believing… :+1: Best of Luck

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: thanks you . Currently I have been building a house!!! but owe more than 60% of the house! but i still spend some money to buy itox! I’m waiting for iotexPad to come out and buy and hold .

1 Like

my home

2 Likes

Congrats and Best of Luck…you will surely win and prosper in the long run my friend… :+1: :heartpulse: you can keep being active on our community channel too and twitter channel, lots of giveaway and monthly contests and giveaways are done on a regular basis… #ecosystem

1 Like

playing the game StarCrazy. I bought 2 NFT StarCrazy :3 the lowest one. and zoomswap. ! Because my English is very poor, I rarely comment even though I follow most of the posts! With 30 years old, I hope it’s not too late!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your interest in my article

2 Likes

Age is just a number my friend, keep fighting… :+1:

2 Likes