Autobahn.earth asking for USDT while in MetasMask desktop browser IOTX account

Hi, I received my pebble tracker today and went to autobahn.earth to purchase a sim card, which needs to be paid in USDT. I’ve never bought USDT and I don’t understand how to buy the card with USDT when autobahn requires me to connect with my IOTX MetaMask wallet on my desktop.

How do I get IOTX onto my Metamask wallet? I have IOTX Mainnet configured in MetaMask. I tried to buy it on mobile since I have my iopay wallet app there, but autobahn prompts me to go to a desktop because it does not have a mobile option. Any guidance would be appreciated on how to get iotx transferred from my iopay wallet to Metamask? Mimo does not seem to accept ethereum OX equivalent of an iotx address, so I’m finding it really confusing.

Exact same issue here!! So excited to get the device and saw that I’d have to attempt MetaMask again after something needed me to try it months ago (at which time, I found nothing but hundreds of pages of people with problems with MM). I’ve now wasted $50 buying tokens in Coinbase and trying to send them to the MetaMask wallet which isn’t showing them, though it’s showing the few $ of Ethereum I sent. Then I tried downloading the mobile wallet and sending from Coinbase to mobile IOTX wallet via Web3 and they’re not showing anywhere though the transaction is confirmed.

I guess I feel defeated at having to seemingly jump through hoops when I’m doing not one thing but mining (meaning many won’t use or understand the jargon in the MachineFi portal with not nearly that many folks acting as developers). Can we build out the platform to eliminate the MM dark cloud?

Exact same issue here!! So excited to get the device and saw that I’d have to attempt MetaMask again after something needed me to try it months ago (at which time, I found nothing but hundreds of pages of people with problems with MM). I’ve now wasted $50 buying tokens in Coinbase and trying to send them to the MetaMask wallet which isn’t showing them, though it’s showing the few $ of Ethereum I sent. Then I tried downloading the mobile wallet and sending from Coinbase to mobile IOTX wallet via Web3 and they’re not showing anywhere though the transaction is confirmed.

I guess I feel defeated at having to seemingly jump through hoops when I’m doing not one thing but mining (meaning many won’t use or understand the jargon in the MachineFi portal with not nearly that many folks acting as developers). Can we build out the platform to eliminate the MM dark cloud?

[Discourse post]