Autobahn - Order SIM cards for Pebble Tracker

@theworstest what’s your order number?

Ticket ID 165. Thanks for the response.

Thanks for reaching out to me Zimne. I have sent you an email with my delivery and contact details. Can you please verify all received. Cheers

All received, I’ll update your order

@zimne Do you need more info for my order or what? Ticket ID 165

Hi @zimne, My order still says processing with no tracking available?. At this stage I think I’d just rather you just refund my 41.9 USDT.

@TDoggy71 non EU orders are shipped by the team from the US. There was quite some delay lately due to the team being busy (we are working with outsourcing shipments to the SIM card manufacturer as soon as possible). @raullen can take a look (ord. #162)

Hi, order #167 here. They sent me tracking number 26th May but still haven’t received anything and no one know where is it. Anyone can help? @zimne

Hi, when you buy a SIM card on Autobahn.earth you already get a dataplan with 500Mb included.
You only need to top up when you are running out of data (you will soon be able to check the remaining volume of data for your SIM card soon). In general, with default settings of Pebble (1 data message every 5 minutes 24/7) 500Mb will last around 5-6 months.

When you buy a new data plan with the Top up feature, you must login with the same Metamask account you used to buy your SIM card (you should see your SIM card listed in the “My SIM Cards” section). However, as said above, you don’t need to top up if you just bought your SIM card: simply put it in your Pebble and follow the quick start guide at https://pebble.iotex.io

[Discourse post]

1 Like

Hi @cyneox
I just checked order #167 and it was correctly shipped.
You should have received an email from UPS with the tracking number, also check your spam folder.
I’ve checked the tracking and it seems the shipment got blocked somewhere, probably at the custom.

This can happen with UK shipments given that shipping from EU to UK is now considered “Export”, therefore invoice with the recipient tax id or national id must be included. If this data is not provided when you order, it’s possible that your package gets blocked at the custom check and you should contact UPS to provide your data.

I’ll send your tracking number in PM.

Angry issues dude haha ( remember Iotex team is building W3bstream among other things if they all concentrate on getting sims out to people in time there would be knowone building… I would say they are aware there are delay issues with it. I would also guess there going to start building out a team of employees who can promptly interact and resolve niggly issues like this. I hope you have a good Christmas TDoggy71

If you are interested in DePIN you can learn more about the latest developments in the sector and compare projects by visiting DePINscan. DePINscan powered by W3bstream and IoTeX is designed to empower intelligent investors in the DePIN sector.

My sim is almost out of data. Can I buy more data or do I have to buy another sim card. Hope I can just add data.

Thanks
Nate

Hi team
I bought a SIM card at autobahn on 26/12 and my order is 183 still being processed. The payment has been validated and I have not received any order confirmation email. Can you verify that you have received my order and that the sim card has been sent correctly?

@Aurelien Did you ever get your SIM card?

@zimne What is the current leadtime to get a SIM card. I have just placed order yesterday and hoping it doesn’t take too long. Based on some of these messages, it’s not clear the orders are being promptly processed and shipped.

hey,
I wanted to top up my credit from the SIM card via autobahn.earth because I only have 2 MB left. I’ve tried several times now and I’m still at 2MB. The message with approve and TopUp also came up. A request came in my MetaMask wallet and I entered 12 USDT there. My credit is still at 2 MB. But now I have 24 USDT less in my wallet because I tried several times. The transactions have also been confirmed. Who can help me?

Does the autobahn website work anymore?? it wont allow me to click on the buy button on step 6. @zimne