Binance zu Bittrex 338.000 Iotex Coins

Hello Iotex team, 10 days ago I sent 338,000 Iotex coins from my Binance wallet to my Bittrex wallet. I can see the coins through the txid. I don’t have access to the bittrex coins because they don’t support this network! They don’t want to give me my private keys! They don’t want to send my coins back to me either! Can iotex support me ??? It’s over $ 80,000 in hard earned cash !!!

Hi Runo, I moved your request to the Support forum category.

Regarding your question, unfortunately, we cannot help: no one can revert a blockchain transaction and we are not in control of the recipient address. According to your description, the recipient address is owned by Bittrex, so they are the ones that can use the private key for that address to send tokens back on the IoTeX blockchain.

Sorry for what happened to you.
Let us know how it goes.

I have the same situation and bittrex completely does not want to help their clients, even for a fee.

there are really no ways to recover the funds ???

Hi Dawid,

Unfortunately, we cannot revert a blockchain transaction. According to your description, the recipient address is owned by Bittrex, so they are the ones that can use the private key for that address to send tokens back on the IoTeX blockchain.

Sorry for what happened, let me know if you have any more questions.:blush: