Can't transfer XRC20 custom token

Hi,

I can’t transfer some custom tokens called IOP. Here is the TX hash:

84dfe6c8c8a18d875939b14cf0a91dfc3698faf948a932b875687f0e03e53e05

Basically it keeps telling me the gas limit isn’t high enough, but when I raise it it still fails and spends my IOTX. What am I doing wrong? It is from a Ledger wallet, but the sign action is successful so I don’t know where it’s breaking since it says "
ErrOutOfGas, Fail with error undefined" There is more gas in the wallet than required for the TX.

Thanks.

Hello T​ ​,

Thanks for writing in.

Make sure you’re not increasing the gas price, instead you should increase the gas limit. If after doubling the gas limit your token still fails to transfer, the token might be the issue, not the ioPay or Ledger apps. Please contact the creator of the tokens for more assistance

Thanks. I made sure I was only changing the limit, but it still didn’t work. Here is the TX:

a448f5501eda563856aff46a1bb4fccc72441124fa31c9a69f842ad38be2acbf

You may be right that it is a problem with the token, but I could transfer it between other accounts.

I maybe discovered something. Does Desktop IoPay not support mimo v2? I can only connect the desktop IoPay (USB only Ledger) to Mimo V1 and I can see the tokens, but it won’t swap/give a conversion for the token.

I’ll check in with the token creator, but are there any ways of moving the token I’m not thinking of?

You will need to contact the creator of that token to find out what settings to use to interact with contracts

It just worked. I did add an extra 0 to the limit, but I didn’t do anything else differently. Maybe something changed in the contract or just congestion with this very low volume custom token.

Thanks!