Cant withdraw

I had created a wallet two years ago and not stake them , and after two years, I opened the iopay wallet and saw that my balance showed zero, then I restored the wallet again with the private key, and this time showed balance but could not make any transactions with it ( i change network and node but not resolve it), this problem is not from the wallet. I added it to trust wallet and metamask and again I could not make any transaction, the support staff in the Telegram group could not help me!And now I’m disappointed and I think I lost my property. I hope this problem will be solved in the future

My address
io1mq7a7xey4gjefpxcnk50ttkqxnft0meg3yu2dq

Hi currently we’re working like this issues. pleas wait for the update.

Thanks for reporting!

I have recorded the issue here. Some wallets have inccorect nonce from rpc. · Issue #4156 · iotexproject/iotex-core · GitHub

Is it possible to get the screenshot of zero balance as well? It would be helpful to debug that issue too.

The balance issue solved when re inter wallet
The problem is in withdraw just pending
Let me tell you a few things, maybe it will help you in solving this problem: As I told several people who had this problem, all of them had hold this coin for more than two years and the users were Iranian or Chinese. I don’t know your network have problem with the country’s IP or not. but I also used VPN and the problem was not solved. When I created this wallet, it was only private key and seed phase was not provided, and when we enter the wallet with recovery words, our wallet in It is not between the addresses, usually it should be in the first or second address. The next thing is that when we speed up, the transaction fails and it says that the fee is not enough. I changed the fee and the problem is still not solved!
My suggestion for you is to buy one of the wallets that have this problem and get the private key from the user, that way you have better access to the problem and you can see if this problem still exists with your mobile phone and IP or not

1 Like

Thanks! The info is helpful.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I have this exact problem as well and I’m in Canada. I have had my iotex for over 3 years. I tried to transfer out of any wallet (iopay mobile app, iopay desktop app, Trust Wallet) and all my transactions have been pending for days. I can’t believe that my iotex is stuck. It is all iotex native network (no evm or any wrap).
It originally came from Huboi (HTX) and transfered into iopay desktop app (v. 1.0.13). In that version I got an eror when I tried, but upgraded to 1.2.0 and the error is gone but my transactions are still pending and they don’t seem to show up in iotexscan.
This troubled address is io127fxrul5ykcwec6pjy4rrlrpng0xwuppd2fzac

2 Likes

We have deployed a fix. Please try use your wallets. They should work. Please comment here if the issue still exists. Thanks!

1 Like

All fixed here, thanks for your hard work.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. Thanks for your support!

1 Like