Compound Bucket doesn't select

Hello, when I try to select a compound interest bucket, it gives me a radio button list of all of the buckets I could choose, and when I pick one of them, it gives me the “continue” button on the “compound interest bucket” window, which if I hit “continue” it opens up another window (action signing) which then gives me the “Yes, sign action” button, which when I hit it, makes me go to the ledger nano x and if I sign the transaction there, the “sign action” window goes away, but the “continue” window from the “compound interest bucket” window is still there. If I hit “continue” it goes through the same cycle of action signing.
As a result, I can’t finish the transaction to actually make a compound interest bucket.
Any ideas on what I could do to make it work? All of the buckets are stake-locked.
Thanks!

Hello baronofcolier​ ​,

Thanks for writing in.

Can you confirm if you have enough IOTX in your wallet balance for gas fees?

I should… I kept like 10 Iotx unstaked, and I know gas is measured in QEV and 1QEV=0.000001 IOTX, but how many zeroes were in the gas fee, I didn’t see. I thought it was only 1 QEV (or 1 trillion RAU) I thought it was less than 1 IOTX though, so I should be good there… but that’s a lot of zeroes to try to count. Wallet balance still shows more than 10 IOTX.
Just tried the transaction again, it does the same thing, I can sign the transaction on the ledger, but the menu to make the compound bucket doesn’t go away. I sign the transaction and the confirm transaction window goes away but nothing is sent to the blockchain.

Can I just confirm you’re using ioPay desktop to do this transaction, and that you are trying to do it on https://stake.iotex.io/ ? Can I have your bucket number?

I sent you a DM with the information, thank you!

Bizarre… the staking rewards go to my wallet. All of my delegates are Hermes delegates. Even though I can’t make a compound bucket, I thought the rewards would go into the bucket from whence they were generated? Instead, they are showing up unstaked in my IoPay wallet… is that how it’s supposed to work?

Bizarre… the staking rewards go to my wallet. All of my delegates are Hermes delegates. Even though I can’t make a compound bucket, I thought the rewards would go into the bucket from whence they were generated? Instead, they are showing up unstaked in my IoPay wallet… is that how it’s supposed to work?

[Discourse post]

Yes, compound adds to the stake, no compound adds to the wallet

so… there’s still no resolution to the compound staking bucket problem I’m having? I’d like to take advantage of compounding if possible since it’s offered…