[Accepted] IotexPad

Spoken like a wise man.

1 Like

Thank you! We appreciate the support. Let’s get the word out there.

Thanks! Love the support. We have some exciting announcements soon :slight_smile:

Thank you for your feedback!

I only see three employees of the IoTeXpad team in LinkedIn. Can you please share more info for the full team? We for sure need this but will need a good team to execute it.
Also would like to know more about the IoTeXpad ICO.

Thanks!

1 Like

Excited for this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you planning to grant some allocation to community members who are voted for iotexPAD?

No, zero % off the presale went to the Iotex community. Not one person that i talked with got an allocations (mostly talk with people in telegram). The extremly small amount they release will make it skyrocket at launch. But even if it just 10x (wich is probably low) one would need to put down atleast 2k$ to even get the lowest allocations.

Its great Iotex got a launchpad. But if am healthblocks or Mimo, maybe i would think a second or two who will benefit from releasing on this platform. Its not the iotex community and the people who is excited about MachineFi.

1 Like

But on the other hand, it means that IotexPad will pull a considerably good liquidity from other changes or at least force people to buy IoTeX native tokens and meet to IoTeX. In everyway IoTeX community will gain benefit. But of course I would like to have $TEX with IDO price. That fact is which I find distasteful :confused:

1 Like

I mean i do think you are right that some people will come to our chain and there is a great value in having a launchpad on the network. I 100% think its great to have them here.

BUT sense they also will release BSC projects and will be listed on pancakeswap at launch people do not have to get on iotex network to sell their tokens even.

Out of the around 10 000 people that got into their ido around 40 adresses are IO. And none off those people will actually be able to get garanteed listings without spending a few grand extra. I can guarantee that a big majority off those people have zero intrest in Iotex or any off the upcoming projects related to MachineFI.

Iotexpad will be for people that have alot of money and their sponsors/backers. Sadly not for the community that is intrested in MachineFI and MachineFI projects. We will be the ones making their backers money.

3 Likes

the info url is missing and could you kindly update it?