Idea for Iotex to kick start it

Hi I’m still pretty new to Iotex and everyday I’m learning something new and would like to learn more so please do educate me with what you can I love negative opinions more than positive so please speak your mind.
I have an idea which I think will help Kick Start the Iotex community.

To help get Iotex going I think we need a product that has less user interaction or interference. Something that will sit undisturbed and will collect data.

Smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms or definitely a life saving device and undoubtedly a need and millions of households have one and also millions do not so the market is still widely opened to businesses. Especially smart devices which are an ever growing market I believe Iotex can have and hold an important roll in helping develop future smart products.

1. The alarms will collect data similar to the pebble.
  2. Added benefits such as test alarm from your smart device. This is a benefit for people with mobility issues and a wide range of other disabilities.
  3. Alert to your smartphone if backup battery needs replacing.
  4. Built-in motion detection with optional on off switch if you wish to use it as a secondary home security feature.
  5. Contact emergency services with push of button from your application this will automatically send your device coordinates for a quick response. Also a call back or text back service to comfirm your emergency. Also a benefit for people with disabilities.

Another idea is a dashcam using the UCAM tech and pebble data collection.
Basically continuous dash recording which backs up to a cloud service so their is no need to remove the camera if you ever need to retrieve footage.

These are some ideas I think will kick start Iotex for these device require less user use will have continuous data collection.

Let me know your thoughts please.

If you are interested in DePIN you can learn more about the latest developments in the sector and compare projects by visiting DePINscan. DePINscan powered by W3bstream and IoTeX is designed to empower intelligent investors in the DePIN sector.

3 Likes