ioPay address

Please check your transactions on ioscan website. Notice the address’es, From, TO, Contract, Token. These items tell you everything on a successul transaction. In your iO wallet IOTX tokens shows at the center top and actual value. Other tokens can be added from settings menu. The tokens that are traded on mimo can be traced also. It all is a matter of your token address as seen on the explorer. If you sent tokens to a address then that is where the tokens will go, a bad address you put in is at your digression.
All the trades I have done is by following and adding token address for my iopay wallet. They all show up and can be used. If you have not sent tokens to a private address then they are still on the blockchain and still owned by you. Address is the key to finding and adding the token to the wallet.
I recently traded some IOTX on mimo and swapped for ioUSD. All I had to do is look at explorer and see the TO address, there it showed the address and (ioUSD). I went to settings add tokens and there was ioUSD with the amount as ioUSD, so I checked that token and it was then listed in my wallet with the correct amount. It’s a matter of adding the token and the proper address’s.
Hoping this helps.
I would like to add that I’ve used staking also, it has worked fine. When I unstaked, after the 3 day waiting period my IOTX showed on wallet home exactly as it should.
Once again it is a matter of following the address of your actions.

I’m trying to add my private key to via phone. I have access to it but I locked out of making transactions and contracts. How do I add my private key to a new phone?

Im having the Same Issue I instead used IOPAY to send to metamask and i sent some this morning and it sent but the initial amount i sent is not showing up I have the Address it sent it too and its says it was sucessfull just not sure why im not seeing it

So right now I’m having the same issue where I have unstaked and for some reason I’m trying to take my money out of the buckets and it when it tells me to put in an address there I put my address and it says and it’s an invalid address other thing what address you guys recommend do I that I put there or our hot is it for you know I’m really having trouble and I’m scared of losing all this I will text tokens that I have a state so if anybody can help me and is it OK to put in a Ethereum address versus my Iopayaddress