Iopay wallet IOS

Dearest,

Hope to find you well! I have some doubts which I would highly appreciate if you could give me some feedback;

In the iopay wallet IOS: when going to actions-stake, after several minutes loading, there are no records of stakes. Nevertheless, within the wallet section-stake-my staking, it shows my buckets.

In the same section (wallet-stake) but My rewards, everything is at 0 even thought I gave my vote to hermes delegates.

when going to the website of hermes, and I input my wallet address, nothing as well.
My account address is: io17nc6d6kmw7f4z4ghxc6cdkwtan2qwuypvv4lal

highly appreciated any help,

I shall attach some examples:
1, from your tutorial:

example 1

New users can only attach one media file so:

1. From my account perspective:

And my buckets:

my buckets

Hope this helps as well,

Hello ordnajela​ ​,

Thanks for writing in.

Please contact the delegates directly for help with reward distribution. You can go to https://iotex.smartstake.io/ for more information about delegates. Be aware that there is a bug in ioPay mobile at the moment which causes all delegates to show up as Hermes delegates, even though they are not. Use the above link to find out more about the delegates. You might have to re-stake with another delegate if your reward issues are not solved by your current delegates.

Thanks for your reply and excuse that I took to long to answer!! I missed it 🤦

I just wrote a question in the ecosystem field regarding Iotexpunk. I was hesitating to invest since I have not seen almost anything written in the website. Could you inform me if that is a legit project or not? So, if it’s part of the ecosystem of Iotex.

Thanks for your time,
Ordnaj

It’s not an official project. IoTeX core team members do not run it. It’s just a project some team made utilizing the blockchain. Any project can be deployed on IoTeX, we cannot control what the teams behind these projects will do.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarity on your answer!!
Highly appreciated,

Thanks for the clarity on your answer!!
Highly appreciated,

[Discourse post]