Greetings IoTeX community! We are excited to introduce our “IoLove Creations” campaign where you will have the chance to think big and beyond, get creative, and show us the best piece of your imagination. Show us your love and/or why you love IoTeX in any way possible for a chance to win a prize! We want to use this opportunity to not only give thanks to our supporters with IOTX points but to also encourage the great, imaginative minds our community fosters.
There are no limitations to how creative you can get with your submission. However, please strictly follow the instructions below to be an eligible participant in this campaign! Happy creating, we look forward to seeing your submissions “#CreatedWithIoLove”.
This campaign will be open from 7/23/2018 2PM PDT to 7/30/2018 2PM PDT!
- Follow IoTeX Official Twitter page.
- Follow IoTeX Official Telegram Group.
- PM IoTeX Bounty Bot, enter /hashid to get your unique IoTeX Hash ID
- Take a photo/short video/ or create something with any creative medium with anything related to IoTeX (official logo, hand-drawing logo, IoTeX website…etc. we can give more examples and hints further below! )
- Post your submission on Twitter, tag @iotex_io, and add the hashtag “ #CreatedwithIoLove ” and your unique IoTeX Hash ID in your caption! Please double-check before you submit. We cannot verify your identity to grant points if any information above is missing.
Besides your submission eligibility, our judging will not be limited by any criteria! Judging will all be based on how well your submission can deliver the message of why you love and support IoTeX.
The IoTeX team will be the ultimate judges.
- №1 50,000 points
- Top 2–10🏅 10,000 points
- Top 11–30🎖 2,000 points
- Top 31–100👍 1,000 points
You can get way more creative than this! Remember, you are not restricted to only photo submissions. The more creative and unique your submission is, the higher your chances are in winning a prize!
Repping IoTeX at the Beach and sporting merchandise…
IoTeX team showcasing some spirit!
Showing off IoTeX at landmarks…
Community Manager Alina, Co-Founder Jing Sun, and Head of BD Larry showing off IoTeX in Russia, New York, and San Francisco!
Our IoLovely interns posing with some IoTeX spirit…
Interns Jennifer, Vedaad, and Zhen showing off their love for IoTeX!