New IOTEX podcast

I would love to start and host a new IOTEX (IOTX) podcast. I looked into and listened to the previous shows. I think that if we get the show at three a week talking to Dev’s, partners, and others, this could take off. IOTEX is a company I believe in.

5 Likes

I’m for it! We need to involve society in iotex, I communicate with people, and they haven’t even heard of iotex

1 Like

Thank you. I listened to a few out there that focus on just one thing and they are just mediocre. On The Chain is a great example of multi-focused podcast that is specifically set for one company but they talk to others in the industry.

1 Like

Am exciting for that!

1 Like

Whom do I get in touch with about taking over and using the name?

1 Like

That’s an excellent idea!:+1:

1 Like

I would love to start this project in April. But I would like the approval of IoTeX on this. And would would like the ability to talk to the Dev’s there to talk about the new projects upcoming as well as the others in the IoTeX community. The show will be more for those with little to no knowledge of Web3 and crypto but would like to start investing. IoTeX should be a perfect start for them. It’s low cost with high value. It is also a lower risk investment. 2 to 3 shows a week. Please let me know.

2 Likes

I have submitted a proposal for the Podcast. I hope that all of you get a chance to read it and vote “Yes” so I can put it into action.