Old iopay wallet and staking

I’ve activated my IOTEX account on a new ioPay 2.0 wallet on my new phone but on my old phone with old ioPay wallet from earlier this year, I can’t seem to view or unstake what I previously staked. When I click on My Staking, I get this message, “network error. please check your network settings” whereas in the past there was data coming through. How can I unstake my IOTEX from earlier this year, IoTeXScan Transaction Hash | IoTeXScan , so it shows up on my account in ioPay 2.0. I have all my password and account information.

If you are interested in DePIN you can learn more about the latest developments in the sector and compare projects by visiting DePINscan. DePINscan powered by W3bstream and IoTeX is designed to empower intelligent investors in the DePIN sector.

1. There is a network error in the old version of iopay, you can try to switch the network, us/hk/cn

2. Open the new version of iopay, click earn, find stake and cancel

I have the same problem with the new Iopay wallet. I cannot access all my crypto assets that were in my old Iotex wallet including staked cryptos. How can I recover my assets. I also lost my StarCrazy game. All gone. Can someone please assist.

Hi, you can import the private key of your old version wallet into the new wallet for a try