Pebble power button not working?

Hi, I received my SIM card and got set up on machine.f, I then went to update my firmware. The first instruction was to reboot the device by holding down the power key, it was at this point I realized something was wrong. It seems the power button does not work for me? I cannot turn off/reboot my pebble. Should the power button click like the up/down buttons? Because it does not.
I have no idea what to do. Please help!

Hello CryptoExperimento​ ​,

Thanks for writing in.

You can try to disassemble the device and attach the developer toolkit, and see if you can get it to work :slight_smile:

I’ve attached a video which depicts the process

Sure, I am happy to try that. Looks like the videos did not attach, can you please try again?

Hello? This is a bit of a joke with regards to support! Is there another option for contacting IoTeX so that I can have my pebble exchanged for one that works?

I am sending the video again. Please check if you received it. If you still cannot see the attachment, try this link https://youtu.be/rmyfKkvokig

If you do not wish to follow these instructions, I’ll try to find the best way to get you a working Pebble Tracker

1 Like

Hi, no attachment but the YouTube video is great. I’ll let you know if I get stuck!

@CryptoExperimento, I’d suggest a heat gun to quickly (and more safely) remove the front glass.

1 Like

Great advice. Thanks.