Pebble tracker firmware

Having problems downloading the new firmware update for my tracker. I’ve left it downloading in the portal for several hours.

Also the tracker buttons holding up then the on button doesn’t do anything different. Just turns it on.

Some video support would be handy. Like someone has mentioned alot of money has been spent on this and support seems non existent.

For a billion company. I’m losing faith in the UX of your apps

4 Likes

Hello Billy​ ​,

Thanks for writing in.

You need to press and hold the up arrow - then click the power button for a second and let it go - keep pressing the up arrow. After that you should have no problems updating the firmware

1 Like

Do we have to hold the up arrow throughout the whole download?

Hello. I update the firmware. But the pebble come first time with Gravel. After update the firmware now i have Riverrock v1.0.10. If i want to install the CityDAO i get that error “The name or version of the firmware that the application relies on is incorrect, please contact the developer.” What can i do now? Thank you.

3 Likes

same issue for me after updating to Riverrock. are we just collecting data until we get compensated for the data later on? where is the mining part of iotex?

i updated no issue now.

hey,
I updated to RiverRock 1.0.10 and now want to install the CityDAO dapp. I have the same problem. when I’m in OTA mode, the display shows “No proper version” after a short time. I can’t install the CityDao dapp because my mouse arrow is crossed out.
I can only click the link “update firmware…” and i get the message “The name or version of the firmware that the application relies on is incorrect, please contact the developer.”

Do you have a solution now?

Do you have a solution how i can install the CityDAO app after upgrade to Riverrock 1.0.10?