Pebble Tracker No Display

I have a pebble tracker that appears to have a problem. The display is not lighting up or showing when switched on. It has been charged and shows a red led when charging. A blue led lights up when I hold the power button down for 2 seconds, but that is all it is doing. How do I go about changing this, I ordered from crowdsupply.

Hello dan​ ​,

Thanks for writing in.

Please send me your order information. Name, address, order number, etc. Please also send a picture of the device if you can. I will try to get you a replacement device. You will need to send the current faulty device back to us.

OK, but who pays to ship faulty item?

Is there a email I can send my details to? Thanks.

Hello dan​ ​,

Thanks for writing in.

Please send a brief description of the issue together with your shipment address and order information to support@iotex.io

Hello dan​ ​,

Thanks for writing in.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Please send a video of the issue reproduction process, and a picture of the label with the serial numbers of the Pebble Tracker. Once confirmed on our side, we will send you a replacement Pebble Tracker free of charge. You will not need to send the faulty device back to us.

Processing: WIN_20220407_10_13_16_Pro.mp4…

any news? it has been quite a while waiting. Beginning to give up on this project.

Hi, have you sent your shipping address and order information to support@iotex.io? Maybe you can send your shipping address, these photos/videos to support@iotex.io again, I will contact the staff to solve it for you and will send a replacement device for your faulty one.

If you’ve done with this, please reply to me here.