Restore private key iopay for take my iotex fund

Goodevening I send to coinbase from crypto my iotex ,with the hash i found the wallet where it go and
i can see the fund in iopay wallet but is only watching wallet, how i can prove that are mine these fund and unlock the wallet? i need the key for that wallet but i dont know how can restore it.
please help me

1 Like

You would need Coinbase to give you the private key for the wallet, which they will not do. Unfortunately there are a LOT of us in this same boat and the best solution that we’ve come up with so far is to wait until Coinbase adds support for IOTex native blockchain. At that point it is possible that Coinbase will be able to credit our accounts for the coins stuck in limbo. Check out some of the other threads on this forum for all the background info. There is a change.org petition that you can sign asking Coinbase to fix the situation. Sorry to not have better news.

You would need Coinbase to give you the private key for the wallet, which they will not do. Unfortunately there are a LOT of us in this same boat and the best solution that we’ve come up with so far is to wait until Coinbase adds support for IOTex native blockchain. At that point it is possible that Coinbase will be able to credit our accounts for the coins stuck in limbo. Check out some of the other threads on this forum for all the background info. There is a change.org petition that you can sign asking Coinbase to fix the situation. Sorry to not have better news.

[Discourse post]

Ahh,. I see that you found the other threads…

This might help us. I’m out thousands.

same problem here bro, did you find a solution for it ?

im in the same boat transferred iotx from crypto.com to ledger but tokens are sended in Iopay watch wallet :frowning: