Retrieving IOTX that was transferred from Crypto.com to Coinbase

I wonder if this might help

Coinbase just added erc-20 in-front of IOTEX because of this issue. They should have done early but did nothing to stop happening this. They knew for sure it would happen. Until the price bumped up in coinbase, both tokens have the same price in crypto.com and coinbase and coinbase was transacting in the same name… at least they should have added (erc-20) what they have added now.
Common IOTX, don’t you think it is also your responsibility to protect your investors for having such big confusions? Are you going to help us here? I can certainly tell to you that you are enjoying the price hike now but there will be no time investors start turning around. So, please do something. Your first responsibility is to help all of us whose money is just sitting with binance. Second, provide suitablle name to your token may be IOTX and IOTX-ERC20 so that people will not be confused.
Also, people you will not get anything back until you do something. Coinbase support is useless and you will be getting automated message. Use the following link and submit your complaint …its the only solution you have now.
Submit a complaint | Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (consumerfinance.gov)

2 Likes

Yes same here I need my money back

2 Likes

I have lost 32500 Token. Help me recover them.

That’s awesome a money motivator. Love it Plan on donating 10% of my returned tokens to valley childrens hospital and to the society of the blind. There it’s on blast so I gotta do it but I need my coins back I wish more of us followed suit an md picked s charity that is of personal significance to them and it doesn’t have to be 10% some is more than none and if we get our coins back that’s way more than we ave now. Just sayin.

LOVE , PEACE , and HAIR GREASE

Hello. I need help as well like many people here. I have sent my IoTeX coins from Crypto.com to Coinbase and I don’t where they all gone. I was in touch with the Coinbase support team and this is what they said:

Thanks contacting us. It looks like you made this transaction using a network that Coinbase currently doesn’t support.

Since we don’t support this network, and the funds aren’t in your Coinbase account, we can’t recover them. We recommend reaching out to the network to see if they can help you recover them. In the future, we suggest you make a small test send to ensure we support it.

As once stated in our previous email, since we don’t currently support this network, we can’t recover them . It’s always important to check the list of assets and networks supported by Coinbase before sending any funds to a Coinbase account: https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/supported-crypto

Although we currently don’t support this asset, if a previously unsupported asset becomes available on Coinbase, we may be able to credit these funds to your account in the future.

In connection to this, for the security of your account, Coinbase Support does not make outbound calls to customers. To speak to one of our phone agents, please visit our “contact page”:https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2288496.

If you are contacted by someone that claims to be Coinbase Support, please report them by “submitting an email report”:https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/emails/new.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Coinbase Support

Has anything been done to resolve this?

Coinbase is not even responding to my emails. Been 2 weeks

I’m sitting on about a month now and they wait 5 days to get aid back and if you don’t deposit usd to make the payment theyll jack you for your hottest tokens that aren’t even the ones you bought ly with the funds in the first place. Coinbase is halitosis of the crypto market SO what I think is they need in a good brushing down. Ont know about anyone else but GATE.io. Is the best ex change out there and within seconds get responses even to the dumbest of questions. I switched. And it’s fumnny they don’t have this problem they got a reputation to uphold of the thirough smooth transactions.
It’s the only reason I’m still in the crypto market today with any level of faith or incidence in this shift.

This is How things that can create civil unrest is fertilized with. Thats the last thing society needs right now. Just :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:break bread already.

Totally agree! The Crypto.com should be responsible to the transactions too. They allowed us to paste the Coinbase ERC-20 wallet without notification about wrong network. And we can’t know which network of IOTX tokens they use before we send.

3 Likes

Mislim da bi trebao kontaktirati coinbase

One thing funny happened on coinbase. a little bit before shit went all big bank take little bank on everything because when I niticed the fief fence in the produce of what Ii just my bought from Coinbase on c.com sold what I just t bought for usdt right and deposited it in to ccom to buy the cheaper iotex but the first time I dis it for just a little less but to check ut out and all went fine then I did it for r a little bit more and it said I slid my iotex successfully then it got returned to me instantly but get this at 300 dollars more than I just sold it for thought because the prince expiresd baecaise it was running but then coconuts stated that something funky appended with the transaction and the hash on the next one the one that go stuck but he couldn’t tell ne exactly but I did arch what he sailed about it to his colleagues or utloud to himself saying Whoa that’s odd the number switch rught when I hit enter to liok up the hash that I had to provide then jay conversation ended ith a well get back to you as an. And they did but then they said when the l funds leave us successfully that becomes the receivers responsibility. That made no sense I’d think they’d want to get to the bottom of the problem to fi this impenetrable system that’s set to inherit the backbone position of the entire planets Economy and functionality. Wouldn’t you think so.

Themoose725 where are you from?

1 Like

Hard to read that whole thing. Also it has been exactly 1 month since I first reached out to Coinbase. Like an annoying Karen, I plan on sending a support ticket once a month on this matter until they support native IOTX (IF EVER). So, i think all we as a community of people who got ripped off can do is just keep sending support tickets.

1 Like

I have a really cracked screen on my phone so words come out alll sorts of effed up and I get turtles of the Backspace button and don’t really like it or not my business using voice text everyone in my house or neighbors for that matter and I just reread what I had sent and I understand it is hard to read but yet the address switched he said when I in the process of being sent so I sent it correctly they re-corrected it to the wrong address so everything I did was fine by the book and then except for the fact that it was a nail techs need it going at Saint they had no warning and like I said gate.io exchange will tell you if there’s a slightest inconsistency or smallest little thing that is wrong with the transaction you are attempting before something went wrong with your transition it just won’t go through it won’t send it it’ll kick it back fail the transaction and it gives you tons of warnings before hand check for boxes before you can confirm and read the whole thing and confirms it and then if it’s got a warning light say the wrong chain it won’t even allow it so that’s the way it should be it gives warnings if you have the wrong price in there you yourselves for two cheap So to make sure that you don’t screw yourself it gives you the heads up because you’re dumb ass are you sure you wanna sell for that it’s abnormally lower than The current market value those kind a heads up so nice I won’t ramble anymore but I hopefully this one’s easier to read good luck and keep submitting 5 tickets a day using every email address at your disposal jk

1 Like

Can we get a list of the emails you are contacting daily. I will start hounding them also. They are straight up thieves who stole our hard earned money

I see this situation dimensionally concurrent with the credit or debit card purchase of a gift on a return to the store with out a receipt Where does the system award the returned funds Only one place to the purchaser’s card used at the time the Original purchase was made. And only to that card some times sure you get an override from someone with a special key that’s usually the cool manager so wouldn’tt it seem possible to bounce them back to only one address especially if the funds are to and from the same person I would understand if they were two separate parties buying a car P2P method and would be a carpet pulling yo-yo l like preventative measure so if they were a douchebag nd bought the said car the purchaser couldn’t Serra up in advance a wrong address situation and request the funds ack before they cleared leaving the devious car owner without a car or pink slip and now we see there s I recourse action that person could take at the last point all hypothetical but that I could see putting up truth is wall to keep that from happening but it’s my own funds switching pockets that’s all and it’s the same wallets jut something in the code that the transaction was written to execute the transaction sounds to me that it had some overdraft protection anti virus protection n there that the size of the arbitrage trade that was about to take place was the warning to Coinbase nd like a panic switch was triggers in the system that by default changed life address to the io address and there it sits till the Mike clears and the dismay settles they can move the mirrors now it’s shot itself in the foot because iotexis 30 percent of what it was worth that day r

1 Like

I can’t understand what you write…

lee we have same problem