Retrieving IOTX that was transferred from Crypto.com to Coinbase

Dear IOTX:

There are over a hundred of us that need your help! As you know Coinbase created a deposit address for their clients to deposit IOTX from Crypto.com. After the successful completion of withdrawal from Crypto.com, Coinbase now says our IOTX is gone. These transactions should have never been allowed to go through.
Only you can help us get our IOTX back by working with Coinbase. We believed in you enough to back you and invest in you with our hard earned money. Please show us the same respect by getting our IOTX back to us……even if you replaced our tokens. Sincerely, William Galt

17 Likes

Ditto,
Sincerely yours

2 Likes

I agree as well. Please help. After this, I went and purchased more iOtex only because I believe it has the potential to be successful. I’m not a software developer, but I see things big picture and this project fills a real need and could be big.

IOTX we need your help in this matter. You need to put pressure on Coinbase to help your customers. This will only happen if you push them.

2 Likes

Yes, please find a way to get our tokens back to us. I’m currently have 5000 coins stuck in limbo.

3 Likes

i sent iotx from binance to bittrex not this network 8 months ago there is some way to get my funds back

1 Like

IOTX, I agree. I lost over $20k in tokens going from Crypto.com to Coinbase. Coinbase refuses to retrieve coins or provide us the keys to the wallets. There are hundreds, maybe thousands of us. Your community is asking you for assistance. Please provide a solution.

3 Likes

you would have to collect more people and some class action to do with users losing funds

@zimne can you answer this post please?

1 Like

I agree with what everyone is saying on here. It is in the best interest of everyone involved, (Coinbase, Crypto.com, IOTX) to find a solution for this issue. Without a solution, this will continue to affect people in the future, and after it has affected enough people you will be forced to find a solution and by then the solution will probably cost a whole lot more than it will now. Some major costs will be people losing confidence in your project, massive costs in attorney’s fees, negative press, and precious time because your top people will be involved in this. On the contrary, by finding a solution for this problem, it will result in consumers and investors having more faith in IOTX, and all parties involved. You’ll rest assured this problem will never be a topic of conversation again. And for us, the people you have helped, we will forever be grateful and will respect and support your project even more.

If any individual person on IOTX, Coinbase, or just anyone, comes up with a solution for this I will send them 5000 coins, after I have access to my coins. I know that’s not much but it’s to encourage you guys to come up with a solution. Anyone else willing to donate some of your recovered coins to help find a solution please comment below…

6 Likes

Yes please help
Coinbase has the worst customer service

2 Likes

We are all struggling with this and so far we haven’t found a solution. We all need to help each other. Please read the posts here so that you can see what we all have been doing to come up with a solution. There are a lot of people here who have sent emails to Coinbase daily. A person here created a petition on Change dot org asking Coinbase to support the native IOTX coins so that we can retrieve them because the coins are not lost. They are stuck within a Coinbase wallet. Some of us have even file complaints with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. I am trying to get IOTX involved so that they can push Coinbase into supporting the native coin.

We will get our coins but it may be a while before we can accomplish it.

1 Like

There is a post in this forum where I chat @zimne but he only explained to me what the issue was but he didn’t give us a solution. If he works or volunteers for IOTX he might be able to talk to the developers and see if they can push Coinbase into allowing support for the native coins but he would have to be willing to help.

Unfortunately nobody seems to be willing to help, not Coinbase nor IOTX. Which is unfortunate because we are their customers and investors. It may be something complicated that could be done and take a while to do but if only they could tell us that someone is working on it, it would put a lot of people at ease but all we get is silence and automated messages.

1 Like

There is a post in this forum where I chat @zimne but he only explained to me what the issue was but he didn’t give us a solution. If he works or volunteers for IOTX he might be able to talk to the developers and see if they can push Coinbase into allowing support for the native coins but he would have to be willing to help.

Unfortunately nobody seems to be willing to help, not Coinbase nor IOTX. Which is unfortunate because we are their customers and investors. It may be something complicated that could be done and take a while to do but if only they could tell us that someone is working on it, it would put a lot of people at ease but all we get is silence and automated messages.

[Discourse post]

I have the same issue. I bought on crypto.com and sent it immediately to my connected crypto.com defi wallet as it’s fast and simple. But as you guys have faced, the sell the token but only support the coin on the defi. So they have my iotex but I can’t see it or use it.

I have the same issue. I bought on crypto.com and sent it immediately to my connected crypto.com defi wallet as it’s fast and simple. But as you guys have faced, the sell the token but only support the coin on the defi. So they have my iotex but I can’t see it or use it.

[Discourse post]

please help us i am in limbo with 1400 iotex , we are in thousend of investor that have this problem, can you work for solve this situation? thanks

i see the wallet that i send on iopay but i can send nothing because i havent a private key , how can i restore the key?

my problem is similar, i have sent my iotex-erc20 from coinbase to crypto, but it never arrive. Do you think that in my case I have to contact crypto or coinbase, I would have to cancel my transaction?

Coinbase just added erc-20 in-front of IOTEX. Don’t worry guys, we will get our money back or class action is in the way to build.

2 Likes