[Seeking-Feedback]PIPx-NFT liquidity pools for External Projects

Awesome project! trusted Devs! and a great community that guy Forrest should be up for President

3 Likes

Pi Protocol has been berry berry good to me😉

2 Likes

It’s an interesting solution. Any NFT marketplace can use your protocol?

4 Likes

I support this proposal

2 Likes

Very excited for the future of PI

2 Likes

Great ideas and great projects involved

2 Likes

This is really a big progress maintaining the pace at which web3 is going.
This is a big opportunity to projects out there to come along and show what they got and express their ideas and connect to the real world and have even more audiences

2 Likes

Pi Protocol is the FUTURE NOW, Pi is primed and ready for take off. Soooo many to earn passive income, you must check out the project>>Pi Protocol. I support this proposal all the way as this project is Blue Chip for sure!

1 Like

Yes! Any NFT project can use PIPX

2 Likes

Our protocol can be uploaded on any EVM chain. Feel free to reach out directly to get any questions answered or to see a demo. Shane.murphy@pi-protocol.io

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll write to you later, I have a few questions about your protocol

4 Likes

Amazing great projects involved​:rocket::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Am super bullish on PiPx already anything about the pi protocol platform is a utility :fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Please explain what NFTs project on the IoTeX chain needs these liquidity pools? There is no Bored Ape or Doodle or Azuki here, there are no projects whose NFTs can be resold and are liquid. You want to create at the expense of IoTeX Foundation exit liquidity, through which owners of illiquid NFTs will get out. This is called rugpull, IMHO, and does not sound like a good plan.

1 Like

There are not many NFT projects on the IoTeX chain, and the consensus is not strong enough, so there is no need to provide liquidity solutions. So I do not approve of this project proposal

Do your research ,IMHO you haven’t

1 Like

There aren’t many NFT projects on IoTeX? So wouldn’t you like to see more or you don’t want to see this blockchain be adopted by more NFT projects?

The consensus is your logic makes no sense. What’s the real reason? Did you get turned down for a grant proposal or something for your project? Or you need a hug?

1 Like

Definitely needs a hug. We love everyone at Pi.

1 Like

A rug you say…can you define “RUG”? Because its impossible here. We dont get your money, tokens or NFTs. There is NO FEES collected on our end, at all. We are never in control of the projects pools, they are and reap the benefits of the fees for each transaction. We literally can NOT rug if we wanted to. As for not having NFT projects o the chain, isnt this what is requested? To bring projects and traffic to the chain? How do you attract NFt projects? With a PIPx and an NFT marketplace. The word RUG is very offensive and should be used lightly…here is not the place
thanks for your input

1 Like

Why do you need a grant then? If you are such good Samaritans, go ahead and develop projects on the IoTeX chain with NFT marketplace. And time will show rug this or not.