[Seeking-Feedback]PIPx-NFT liquidity pools for External Projects

Proposal details

Project Name

PIPx by Pi-Protocol

Project Type

NFT liquidity pools for external projects.

Proposal Description

PIPx is an NFT DEX for external projects. We are launched on the ETH chain, BSC chain and planning to launch on Polygon on 3.15.23 and Polydodge shortly after. We have a strong community of loyal followers. Over 1,100 on TG and growing! We have a following of artists who love what we do for the communities. We are open to having a video call to explain the PIPx process and how the LPs work. PIPx can be found here: Pi

Milestones

• Milestone 1:
    • Duration (weeks): 1 week
    • Deliverables Sucessful launch of PIPx platform onto IoTeX
    • Funds request (USD): 10,000 NATIVE tokens to fund LPs
  • Milestone 2:
    • Duration (weeks): 1 month
    • Deliverables -Land 5 NFT projects as PIPx LP partners
    • Funds request (USD): 20,000 NATIVE tokens to fund LPs and other parts of PIPx
  • Milestone 3
    -Duration 6 months
    -Deliverables Land 10 NFT project as partners and become the largest NFT DEX on IoTeX
  • Funds Requested $20,000 USD (Donations, and staking to come from final grant payment)

Total funds requested

$20,000 USD and 30,000 NATIVE chain tokens to assist in funding LPs

Please checkmark the following if you agree

Although these options are not mandatory, please consider committing to them for the greater benefit of the IoTeX ecosystem.

• We commit to open source the project: ** | NO | Other - please specify ]**

• We commit to stake [ $5000 ] IOTX on the IoTeX Blockchain: **[ YES | (see above)

• We commit to donate [ PERCENTAGE ] of [ OUR TOKEN ] to the IoTeX Foundation: N/A

About your Team

Gorden Kirisits- CEO-Full stack developer.

Gorden Kirisits - CEO - Pi Protocol | LinkedIn
Paul West- Full stack developer.
Paul West - Owner - West Mariculture, Inc. | LinkedIn
Shane Murphy- C.O.O. Team lead for US side of project.

Metrics

[If applicable, please provide the number of users/transactions you expect your product to bring to the IoTeX ecosystem] This depends on which projects sign on and their user base size.

Links

https://twitter.com/PiProtocol

=== Do not change this section ===

By posting a proposal, you accept the rules below:

https://community.iotex.io/t/grant-issuance-rules/3839

Community voting

Community members can vote on grant proposals to facilitate grants assignments to their favorite projects. Please vote on this proposal:
  • I Like this proposal
  • I Don’t like this proposal

0 voters

=== When you are ready, please edit this post and fill out mileston reports below below. ===

Milestone Report: #1
:pencil:Invoice form has been filled out correctly for this milestone.
Deliverable Title: …
Proof: …Please provide a link to resources and/or a demo video
Note: …
Payment tx: …please leave this empty

Milestone Report: #2

Milestone Report: #3

5 Likes

I support this proposal for PiPX from PIProtocol. They bring utility and infrastructure to the web3 space for projects that need the technology for growth and sustainability.

9 Likes

One of my favorite projects. Team is always present and very innovative. They are listening to the community. PiPX is one of a kind solution to bring back more utility to the NFTs and it can be used for any NFT from any project… I fully support Pi reqarding this proposal!

8 Likes

This project is extremely professional and bring alot of utility to nft projects with Pipx.

8 Likes

Pi Protocol has a great & unique platform. also great CEO & team. much respect to Pi Protocol 10/10 highly recommended, check them out!

7 Likes

From day 1 Gorden and the team at Pi-Protocol have been patient and amazingly supportive. Always taking care of their investors. The teachnology in the platforms is top notch. Bringing all kinds of utilities for multiple NFT chains. Much love!!

5 Likes

A well deserved project and team!!

6 Likes

Pi -Protocol is a once in a life time protocol with amazing, caring, trustworthy team. Team always have the best interest in the protocol and the community. They continue to build and expand. This is a protocol built for long long term.

5 Likes

Pi-Protocol has been around over a year and is a stand up team and community. Always building and bringing the best of utility products to the space. I undoubtedly think PiPX would be very beneficial here on the chain for many projects

5 Likes

The future of web3 starts with Pi-Protocol. This team is incredible and as a community member I cannot be more excited for the current and upcoming advancements of the best project!

5 Likes

Pi-protocol is a great project. They have a great team and a very solid community. Always answering questions in a friendly manner.

5 Likes

I support this 100 percent!!! Doc Frost approved! :heart::100::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I’m here to support pi and chew gum. And I’m all out of gum

5 Likes

Been with the project from day 1 and still going strong.

5 Likes

I am very supportive of this project, it’s team, and their vision.

5 Likes

LETS GO PIPROTOCOL :fire::fire::fire:

PiPX on IoTeX!

4 Likes

Let’s go Pi Protocol great community and Team. :clap:

4 Likes

Providing me with a good source of passive income. Love Bcircles and scircles :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi from India, real good project. Member for long time. Safe

4 Likes

The team here is amazing always growing and supporting community

3 Likes