[SeekingFeedback] IoTeXChart

The team are fast with response to the community. They have tried put all resources together to push this project. I think granting this request will make the project one of the top project on IoTex Blockchain. This is an excellent project.

3 Likes

This project definitely deserves all the support it needs…

2 Likes

A good project and first to launch on Iotex. Well planned, something huge is happening

3 Likes

This is really a wonderful project with great perspectives. Am bagging more bags

2 Likes

This is a great project and they have been doing great right from the start, with ur support the future is here

2 Likes

This is a wonderful project I can see the future brightening through here

2 Likes

The team has put more efforts,time i surely believe they have the large at heart…
My support is :100: with IOTEXCHART

2 Likes

Best project ever, I am very happy to be participating in this project. I hope this project will gain more popularity in the future. ‬

2 Likes

Great project, great team, :100::gem::palms_up_together:

1 Like

Great project
Great team
IOTEX :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

I would really love this team to partner with iotex community, this project is a great one, community put lot of work in this project and you can see we are progressing daily, this partnership is one that would trigger the iotex community forward

2 Likes

An amazing new ecosystem under the IOTX Blockchain

2 Likes

Iotexchart…the project to be part of …

2 Likes

Iotexchart is not a joke, it’s a project that solve problems on Iotex, kindly grant them there request to make iotexchart and Iotex projects and communities grow.

2 Likes

This project worth the grant dear iotex, kindly grand them there request

2 Likes

I love this project. Great prospect, and a very bright future ahead

2 Likes

This is the best project I have ever seen. I so much believe in this movement and i am also a huge fan God bless the team

2 Likes

Best project on the iotex blockchain…don’t miss out friends

io1tggvesw78eghegurhl7pqstwfv0rjd2eqxjx7y

2 Likes

So much Potentials, so much efforts. Great team and great mindset. They are pretty amazing . :heart::heart:

2 Likes

This is an awesome project. I have watched this project from the very first day of launch. The team are swift in responding to community

2 Likes