[SeekingFeedback] IoTeXChart

Proposal details

Project Name

[IoTeXChart]

Project Type

[ DeFi | Infra & Dev Tools - Native to XRC20 - Created On Iotex Chain ]

Proposal Description

[ IoTeXChart is the first chart platform built on the iotex network in total service to the iotex ecosystem.
IoTeXChart is the genesis chart and portfolio tracking platform for the IoTeX blockchain. IoTeXChart is an open-source chart platform on the IoTeX network. Our goal is to ensure the provision of quality charting tools for the iotex ecosystem.
At IoTeXChart, our vision is of a world where people have the freedom to access, spend, track and manage their crypto assets on the iotex blockchain. As such, we are always keen to foster innovation, creativity, expertise and bring in features that push this vision.
Our product vision is to evolve into a super-app with a native digital wallet and DEX platform that supports the IoTeX ecosystem, one that becomes an ultimate utility in everyday life for everyone on the iotex blockchain. Since the initiation of this project up until now, our community has been our biggest strength!

Milestones

• Milestone 1:

• Summary :
    • Duration (weeks): 1 weeks
    • Number of working days :
    • Deliverables:
      Pitch-deck Chart and ads demo video is created.
      IoTeXChartApp.com the official charts platform is launched along with the adverts platform.
      Stake.iotexchartapp.com the official staking platform is launched.
      Token contract is created on the native IoTeX blockchain and audited by Solidity finance with no notable issues to ensure overall security on our platforms.

Total funds requested

[ No funds is requested]

Milestones

• Milestone 2: Access To Decentralized Exchange Features
  1. Summary of the Milestone : Users will have access to a full decentralized exchange experience.
  2. Duration (weeks): 2 weeks
  3. Number of working days : 30 days
  4. Funds Requested : $17,000
  • Deliverables:
    A DEX platform which will be multi-chain and bridged to every EVM enabled blockchain.
    The DEX will have a launchpad, also a multivendor staking and farming Platform.
    The unique features of the staking platform will include NFT Staking to earn tokens and stake tokens to earn NFT.
    Cross-chain to Polygon & BSC which will bring in more users and traction.

Milestones

• Milestone 3: Achieve Real-Life Usecase

1. Summary of Milestone : Achieve real-life usecase of our tokens especially in e-commerce and increase expected daily visits of large number of users.
    2. Duration (weeks): n/a
    3. Marketing support requested: DEX featured in IoTeX newsletter and twitter, AMA on IoTeX’s telegram
    4. Funds Requested : $8000
    • Deliverables :

IoTeXChart was primarily created to promote ease & acceptability of IoTeX chain projects

To make our plans a reality we are including the following;

• Cross chain to polygon & binance which will lead us to a huge marketcap and robust
    community and great exposure for IoTeXChart & traction to the IoTeX ecosystem.

• E-commerce where real life people can trade physical products with IoTeXChart tokens.
    Huge marketcap with expected daily visits of large number of users.

Total funds requested

[With the above, we are requesting a sum of $25,000 grant for product development, liquidity pool as well as marketing efforts.]

Metrics

[623 holders

1734 transactions

22,000$ trading volume

15,187$ liquidity

Targets

10,000 holders

60,000 transactions

5,000,000$ trading volume

400,000$ liquidity]

Links

[ Website :https://www.iotexchart.com/

Chart Platform : iotexchartapp.com

Twitter : https://twitter.com/iotex_chart

Telegram : Telegram: Contact @iotxchart

Medium : https://medium.com/@iotexchart

Reddit : https://reddit.com/u/iotexchart

YouTube : https://youtu.be/ITzuGd1bCTo

Coingecko : Iotexchart price today, chart, and market cap | CoinGecko]

=== Do not change this section ===

By posting a proposal, you accept the rules below:

<https://community.iotex.io/t/grant-issuance-rules/3839

Community voting

Community members can vote on grant proposals to facilitate grants assignments to their favorite projects. Please vote on this proposal:
  • I Like this proposal

• I Don’t like this proposal

0 voters

=== Please add [Milestone Reports]

[Milestone 1]

[ [IoTeXChartApp.com ]
the official charts platform is launched along with the adverts platform.

[Stake.iotexchartapp.com ]
the official staking platform is launched. ]

(https://community.iotex.io/t/grant-issuance-rules/3839#milestoneReport) below ===

23 Likes

This is a good project. I have watched this project from the very first day of launch. The team are swift in responding to community. They have tried put all resources together to push this project. I think granting this request will make the project one of the top project on IoTex Blockchain.

8 Likes

They have always promised and deliver with so much effort put in place to project the face of iotex blockchain as a whole…granting this request will push the project a long way

Once again…thanks iotexchart for bringing this idea to our beloved Iotex blockchain

6 Likes

I think these guys have done fantastic without support from the foundation. Invested a few pennies, I think this one will turn out really great.

5 Likes

Right from the onsent of the IDO to Presale to listing of this project, I have watch it closely and a great team is behind this project. Whatever they said they do it, few days of listing it on mimo it got listed on coingecko. Giving it approval will really make it to standout of the crowd and be known as poocoin on BSC network dextools on Eth network. Kudos.

2 Likes

The team has been very open about their plans, delivered on what they said they would do in the early stages and have maintained good communication.
A good project and a team that has built trust early

4 Likes

Best thing that would happen to the Iotex community is having a project that will show the prices of coins. I believe with the tight support Iotexchart will go places especially with how good the team is.

3 Likes

This Project is a great one , the attention I was given by the team when I had challenges was highly productive. I strongly believe on this project and the great team behind the project.

2 Likes

This is a great project and they have always been faithful from day one

3 Likes

The level of transparency is top-notch. The team and community are ready to see this project grow and progress. Thank you for this great idea.

3 Likes

This project deserves every funding it can get because this is the future of the iotex blockchain because of it’s utility, truly and a very great community behind it.

2 Likes

I so much believe in IOTEXCHART lfg​:fire::partying_face:

3 Likes

This project deserves all the supports. The devs have been working relentlessly and tirelessly to ensure they give us a platform worthy of emulation. They need enough marketing to go main stream. I join the host of others to seek for your uncanny support.

3 Likes

This project deserves all the support

3 Likes

Amazing project. Amazing teams of dev on this. To the moon.

3 Likes

There is always the future. With this the future is here and it is clear

3 Likes

Great project. This project have been doing well so far

2 Likes

Superb…the team keeps inventing and evolving everyday…:thumbsup:

1 Like

My LAMBO project
It one of that best project out there on Iotex blockchain, nice project

2 Likes

They’re doing incredibly well from there first thrust. Your support will go a long waY in helping them

2 Likes