Sent funds to via a wrong network

Hi everyone,

I’m reaching out to seek your guidance and expertise regarding a recent issue I’ve encountered while attempting to transfer funds from my TRUST wallet on the IoTeX network to a wallet on ERC20 in Coinbase.

Unfortunately, it seems that the funds were sent via IoTeX to an ERC20 Wallet instead of the ERC20 network, so it’s the wrong network. I haven’t received them at my intended destination, so I’m now faced with the predicament of trying to retrieve these funds back to the trust wallet.

I would greatly appreciate any advice, insights, or assistance you can offer in this matter. Is there any way to retrieve funds that have been sent to the wrong network? Can I follow any steps or procedures to fix this situation and refund the funds?

3 Likes

Has the issue been resolved?

2 Likes

You should always send only the minimum amount to test before you send the entire balance. If you have a Coinbase account, you might want to contact them for help. I think your chance of getting the tokens back is very slim.

3 Likes

basically I think the funds are lost is send through a different network on a different address