Transfer from binance to bittrex not that network

hello 8 months ago I sent 25k iotx from my binance wallet to my bittrex wallet. It turned out that the Biebrza network went looking for help everywhere to recover funds, maybe support iotx will help me ???

Hello Dawid​ ​,

Thanks for writing in.

It sounds a bit weird that you could transfer IOtX from Binance to Bittrex since Bittrex only supports ERC20 IOTX while Binance does not allow ERC20 IOTX withdraw.

Can you please provide the transaction link for your binance transfer?

Yes
Please
Transaction id
0x6a8d2f896b5c089205aec5ddacd69239644589d97933bb48d613b5f861620e28

why is it a strange situation fighting 8 nobody wants help and I don’t have any resources. for me, up to a lot of money

Hello Forum support,

I have a big problem that im hoping someone can toy aid. I purchased 5245 IOTX on Crypto.com and sent it to Coinbase on 9th November. I have not seen anythingin my Coinbase wallet.
PLEASE HELP…How do i get back my IOTX into Crypto.com. I’m lost and struggling. I have spent hours researching the web and can’t find nothing yet

I think I need to get people together and do a class action a lot of people lost iotx

Hi Dawid,
The transaction id you provided is a Binance Smart Chain transaction:

https://bscscan.com/tx/0x6a8d2f896b5c089205aec5ddacd69239644589d97933bb48d613b5f861620e28

so you withdrew IOTX tokens from Binance on the BSC chain (BEP20) and sent them to this address:

0x260d0da6d4f888c8297537d7b24553594f9c27bf

Now that address owns your IOTX on the Binance Smart Chain. If that’s not your address (i.e. you don’t own the private key) then I guess that’s the Bittrex address where you tried to send the tokens to. Unfortunately Bittrex only supports IOTX on the Ethereum network (ERC20) on that address so yoir tokens will not show up (they arebin the same address but on the Binance Smart Chain).

You can only ask Bittrex to send them back (they own the private key of your deposit addresses): if they want, technically they can, but most probably they don’t provide this service.

All the best

Hi, unfortunately many people did the same mistake (you’ll find other posts in the support category of this forum).

To summarize the situation: crypto.com trades IOTX on the IoTeX network (you see that when you withdraw), while Coinbase trades IOTX on the Ethereum network (ERC20): while they represent the same asset, technically they are two different tokens on two different networks, so your transfer will not show up in your Coinbase deposits simply because it happened on a different network than the one Coinbase uses.

Currently, there is no official support from Coinbase about sending back these tokens (they are the only ones who have control on the deposit addresse), but other users hope they will support the IoTeX network in the near future and hopefully these deposits will show up.

Coinbase support states that are unable to intervene, this is not a network they support.

How likely is it that coinbase will support this token in the near future? Coinbase has been expanding their token list alot lately.

in general, I think it is not right, despite everything in the bank, when you lose funds, they do everything to recover the client’s funds. people are investing more and more in crypto and customer funds should also be safe and this is not the case. I have read a lot about iotx, I have invested in it and now I am without resources and no help from anyone

are there any legal remedies or trusted companies to help you recover funds. unfortunately bittrex does not want to cooperate at all

1 Like

and in this case what I recommend doing because I also had the same problem as I transfer the IOTX from the IOTX network to the ERC20 network