I think I lost my IOTX with two deposits to Coinbase

Tell us how much you paid and we will all come together and give you the amount.

Ok, I agree, I’m on it. Deal

Fine by me… obviously has to be recovered before I can send it to you… 80% is better than nothing…

I guess it’s coinbase API related…

send message on dm. for learn recovery steps.

How can we even trust this when no one has been able to do it. Other than you supposedly.

1 Like

your pleasure knows. I just wanted to help and since I don’t learn for free, I can’t tell for free. Wait crying then you.

Could you provide proof that your coin is in your wallet?

Yes, I can provide proof. No one sends money to anyone unless they believe otherwise.

I’m not a scammer. If you examine the forum, I opened a topic yesterday because of the same problem.

Tell me how please I lost a lot of money

Has anyone else been able to figure this out?

No have you? I’m really frustrated with this I lost so much money

Interesting you can create a wallet using the address which shows the coins I sent. There has to be a way to recover access to the wallet so they can be sent out

Please let us know you can keep 10 percent.

thank you so much my friend. thanks to your help i recovered all my iotx. thank you very much . you are a very good person.:handshake::clap::clap::clap::open_hands::open_hands::open_hands::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

thank you so much my friend. thanks to your help i recovered all my iotx. thank you very much . you are a very good person.:handshake::clap::clap::clap::open_hands::open_hands::open_hands::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Hey Grantebeach1…how did you create wallet ? and which wallet did you create to see the ITOEX tokens. I tried sending IOTEX from my crypto.com to coinbase and they are currently lost…trying to see if I can restore them in any of the wallets

so how to determine the recover access ? is it associated with Coinbase recovery or Crypto.com recovery

All is see is an error - This is a watch address: you cannot sign actions for this wallet because you didn’t provide the private key when u imported it