I think I lost my IOTX with two deposits to Coinbase

I wouldn t trust someone with this, Probably made another fake account to tell you can trust him. Wait for support to come up with a solution.

4 Likes

That’s what coinbase shows when you ask support.

Thank you for contacting Coinbase Support.

Your Coinbase account includes a wallet for each cryptocurrency we support. Only supported cryptocurrencies can be sent to Coinbase and they must be sent to the correct wallets using the supported blockchains, otherwise that crypto may be lost.

If you sent unsupported cryptocurrency to Coinbase or sent cryptocurrency to a wallet that isn’t specifically for that cryptocurrency, we may soon be able to recover your funds.

We’re developing a service to help recover some of these cryptocurrencies, which should roll out later this year. For information about this service, see our help article:

Before sending crypto to Coinbase, be sure to check if it’s supported by visiting our Supported Cryptocurrencies article:

Thanks,
Coinbase Support

1 Like

Let me know… I have lots Transfer from Crypto.com to coinbase

Hi there,

So do we have a chance to get the coins back?

I don’t think so, it is been 3 days that I’m on the screen but I found no way to take back our money, transactions are on the blockchain… maybe the only way is that Coinbase (that have private keys of our invalid IoTeX address) refuse transactions and take back to crypto the native IoTeX… problem is that nobody of Coinbase talk to us, is all automatic. I see no light at the end of the tunnel…

1 Like

This two Exchange are not being honest with us, their clients !!

I got out from Coinbase and IOTX also.

I accept, contact me urgently, please, I’ll pay you 20%.

Please join the facebook group for this

IOTX Coinbase Victims

And don’t beleive scammers who saying you need to pay first, disgusting people wants to win even through your loss!

Unlike a hack CB was negligent - you shouldn’t have to be a technical expert to send crypto via wallet - it provides a QR code to receive IOXT w no indication of there being two flavors of the same product that explode when placed together and burn your 15k to ashes.

2 Likes

Can’t find this group on FB…

You’re an asshole, get the fuck off this chat…bitch

2 Likes

This was obviously done intentionally. I think we will get coins back, supposedly if coinbase ends up supporting the iotex network the transactions will go through. Crypto.com, kucoin, and binance just started supporting the iotex network 2 weeks ago on oct 28 2021. I think this was some kind of test makimg sure the transfer addresses and other tech is working between exchanges before coinbase announces they support the iotex network.
Coinbase also added a warning to their iotx wallet stating WE SUPPORT IOTX-E NOT THE NATIVE on nov 10th 2021 (after the fact) ive never seen IOTX-E anywhere on coinbase site until this notification, if i seen IOTX-E beforehand i would’ve understood that there was a difference
I feel this situation is to crazy for us not to get our assets back. If they are lost coinbase should be responsible to refunded us our assets with no warning on wallet before

1 Like

Coinbase actually said to you that they are working on a service for this?

Nope, just automated reply message.
Now they warn that they are IOTX-E on the deposit wallet…
They are responsible for the losses and should solve that, but you can’t reach them…

Hey o will give u the 20 percent but how do I know u won’t beat me

1 Like