[Instructions] Depositing & Withdrawing IOTX with Coinbase

Counbase support is dogshit. I’ve been trying to contact them for more than a month. I’ve tried Reddit, Coinbase website support agent, and Twitter. I feel it is unfair that there are no warning messages when doing the transfer. Coinbase states on their website that they do allow transfer and withdrawal. It is very poor service from them.

2 Likes

Hello!

I tried moving 2300 IOTX from my crypto.com to coinbase but the whole transaction got stuck and I did not recieve any funds in coinbase Iotex wallet.Can you please help…

1 Like

Hi @larrypang.

I want IoTeX Token to move to Coinbase. Here is my problem:

I accessed the ioTube cross-chain bridge from Desktop using ioTube v4 connected to ioPay Desktop App.
After selecting IoTeX as the “source” blockchain and Ethereum as the “destination” blockchain, filling the fields amount and ETH address I clicked “Convert”.

I have been waiting for more than an hour now but there is still no amount of ERC20-IOTX Token in my ETH account.

Did I do anything wrong? I guess I did exactly what you wrote above. I am a little bit worried now :-/

Can you or anybody else clear this up for me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Edit: It has already been 24h since I converted my IOTX to ERC20-IOTX and still got no amount in my ETH-Account :cry: … but I see my request in the queue: https://iotube.org/explorer#eth => nothing lost :wink:

1 Like

I have the same issue. Were you able to retrieve it?

1 Like

Hi, were you able to find help? I have the same issue and desperately needing help

1 Like

help please I sent iotx from my iopay wallet to coinbase today, but I sent it normally, without translation. How can I get my iotx back? Coinbase only supports erc20.

no, Counbase support does not respond. I am still sruggling

1 Like

After this message they never respond again.

1 Like

The same happened to me a few weeks ago, You can see the Transaction Hash in IoTeXScout, but the coins did not arrive. I am still waiting for Support From these Coinbase support people.

Nope I am also waiting for an angel to help me.

1 Like

I sent native iotx to coinbase because when trading it doesnt state on coinbase its erc20 based! Nor on the exchange i bought on doesnt say its native! Any way i can retrieve these funds

2 Likes

Same for me I transferred 26881 Iotx from Binance to Coinbase but still not received I choose default setting on Binance please suggest or help me how to recover my Iotx please help community

Ciao, ti sono arrivati i fondi? Funziona il bridge?

You are right to point out to those who can see their transactions on the block in which it was ledgered that they are likely recoverable, assuming that an ethereum recipient address was inputed.
The process is however convoluted in so much as you may be working between 3 or more application interfaces, each requiring the other to communicate in the same language.
These required settings, their icons and commands relative to them, and the understanding of the language of computing- not to mention the frequent interface tweeks, cause doubt!
I’m a computer dummy and the crypto space to be somewhat overwhelming. When you’re dealing in the business of giving out your money you need to be confident because - Once bitten twice shy.
May I suggested a YouTube tutorial video in real time using all popular operating systems ie android ios etc. #ecosystem #support #research-development @raullen
Kind regards

1 Like

We are all fu**ed cause of the transfers I don’t think will be able to get our tokens back .

1 Like

Neither do i! No offence but its a bad platform if they are operating multiple different block chains across exchanges

I transferred over $3500 worth of IOTX from Crypto.com to Coinbase. Its been 2 days the coin is missing. Coinbase is not helping. Will I be able to recover my coin? Or do I need an attorney?

I have read majority of replies and had made many transfers from Crypto.com to Coinbase or KuCoin but usually converted to BTC, Erh or LTC and just repurchase the coin again in new platform. I am new and made mistakes in order to learn and lost mostly in fees of conversions. I have converted through an exchange Changelly as well for specific coins I like to hold in atomic wallet that other exchanges do not have. My mistake since previously had moved other coins with out converting just paid for gas for ERC20 token to be moved to another wallet. My mistake also for not being educated enough & assumed IOTX in Crypto.com was same as Coinbase since it allowed to do transfer. I purchased 13,000 IOTX in Crypto.com (Native)& did transfer directly to Coinbase iOTX-e which shows completed. My question is have I completely lost my funds & no way to salvage since I didn’t use a bridge to convert first?

1 Like

I have the same question same scenario but i sent alot less first only 1000 iotx from crypto.com as a test no where on either site does it state its a different chain only when funds didnt show and i researched it.

How can i get my funds back both sites are saying it is lost funds

Hi. I guess it works, but the “converting” from IOTX to ETH-IOTX takes time because of the high amount of requests. At the moment I expect my ETH-IOTX Tokens for tomorrow at the same time… A little bit frustrating, but yes, the bridge works… :wink: