Iotex to Coinbase not arrived

I transferred my IOTEX from Crypto.com to Coinbase and it is not showing up in the coinbase account. Iotex explorer shows the status as Success. When I search in explorer with the coinbase wallet address the transaction appears with Nonce: 0, pending nonce:1, actions: 1. does this mean that the transaction is still waiting to be completed?

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue

1 Like

I have the same issue fellas

I am in the same boat. I have read a lot of different information but still haven’t figured it out. Really frustrating that Crypto. com doesn’t make it clear that it is a Native Token. Same ticker but can’t exchange between two major exchanges???

This is what I got back from Coinbase about my issue.

It appears this transaction was performed using a network that Coinbase currently does not support. Since we don’t support this network, the funds did not arrive in your Coinbase account and we do not have the ability to recover these funds.

Has anyone been able to recover their IOTX?

1 Like

They told me the same thing in Crypto.com was absolutely horrific when it came to the customer service because they’re saying that it was released a Coinbase Coinbase saying that they never had custody of it and they don’t have access so I thought if you send something to your wrong address that it would come back but there’s obviously a wallet with that key

Same issue here any figure it out

Have someone the solution?

sorry but iotx’s support can’t help us? Coinbase did a bad thing, crypto has no responsibility but iotex should help us understand how to recover our funds no?

2 Likes

Can someone ask the support or how we can contact them?

1 Like

I have the same issue bro I’m so frustrated has anyone been able to figure this out if they both support the coin why can’t I transfer it wtf

Same issue! Someone let me know when it’s resolved…

Bonjour

je rencontre le meme probleme que vous tous

jeton envois de iopay vers coinbase bloqué sur la chaine avec une adresse visible ainsi que le solde sur iopay ou iotexscan

j ai contacté le support iotex voici leur reponse

Hi Guillaume …,

Thanks for writing in.

Unfortunately, if you sent from ioPay wallet directly to Coinbase,
the tokens have been sent to the same address, but on a different blockchain.
Since Coinbase uses Ethereum chain IOTX-E tokens, it expected you to deposit Ethereum based IOTX instead of native IOTX tokens. So you essentially sent tokens to the same address as your Coinbase displayed address, but on IoTeX blockchain, so unless Coinbase recovers these tokens for you, you cannot recover them.

Let me know if this clarifies the issue.:blush:

Best,

IoTeX Support Team

j ai contacté coinbase mais appart un robot qui repond

Hello Guillaume,

Thanks for contacting Coinbase Support.

It appears the information you provided might be incorrect for the transaction you’re having an issue with.

Please resubmit your request and make sure you enter:

The exact transaction amount
The transaction hash
The email address associated with account for the transaction

We require this information so we can clearly identify the issue

rien d autre j espere que quelqu un trouvera une solution

Bonjour

je rencontre le meme probleme que vous tous

jeton envois de iopay vers coinbase bloqué sur la chaine avec une adresse visible ainsi que le solde sur iopay ou iotexscan

j ai contacté le support iotex voici leur reponse

Hi Guillaume …,

Thanks for writing in.

Unfortunately, if you sent from ioPay wallet directly to Coinbase,
the tokens have been sent to the same address, but on a different blockchain.
Since Coinbase uses Ethereum chain IOTX-E tokens, it expected you to deposit Ethereum based IOTX instead of native IOTX tokens. So you essentially sent tokens to the same address as your Coinbase displayed address, but on IoTeX blockchain, so unless Coinbase recovers these tokens for you, you cannot recover them.

Let me know if this clarifies the issue. :blush:

Best,

IoTeX Support Team

j ai contacté coinbase mais appart un robot qui repond

Hello Guillaume,

Thanks for contacting Coinbase Support.

It appears the information you provided might be incorrect for the transaction you’re having an issue with.

Please resubmit your request and make sure you enter:

The exact transaction amount
The transaction hash
The email address associated with account for the transaction

We require this information so we can clearly identify the issue

rien d autre j espere que quelqu un trouvera une solution

[Discourse post]

Coinbase don’t care about their clients ! They care about their profits only!

We have many clients in the sabe boat but looks like coinbase isn’t interested in resolve this huge issue! I’ll move all my assets to another exchange asap! I suggest people do the same!

Here’s my address: IoTeX Action 5ce431b929265547df0681797188e82a9a0b916576033cf742f0b0f88f9d24d7

825 tokens

Email: keifer_t@yahoo.com

Please help me recover them

Thanks
Keith

Action hash: IoTeX Action 5ce431b929265547df0681797188e82a9a0b916576033cf742f0b0f88f9d24d7

made the same mistake. i am pretty sure coinbase could go in and fix the problem and reverrse the transaction. . but they refused to. ehat is evem the point of the erc 20 version. is it even backed by a native coin. i guess my next step is to open a case with my state attorney general. they might actually get a humam to talk to them.

1 Like

honestly iotx needs to address this with coinbase. to many people are making this mistake. coinbase needs to address this problem with more then a robo email. if iotx cared about their users they would do more with coinbase prevent this from happening

1 Like

honestly iotx needs to address this with coinbase. to many people are making this mistake. coinbase needs to address this problem with more then a robo email. if iotx cared about their users they would do more with coinbase prevent this from happening

[Discourse post]

1 Like