MetaMask to ioPay

I’m having trouble getting my IOTX from MetaMask to ioPay.
I am following the steps outlined here For those who have issues withdrawing IOTX from Coinbase
Here’s where I’m stuck, the instructions say “click “MyAddress” to send to the same Metamask address but on the IoTeX Blockchain” but I don’t understand the interface of ioTube. What I see is an arrow with ETH pointing to IoTeX and below that is Token Amount and Receiver Address
When I click approve, it shows me a transaction fee and asks me to confirm.
Am I doing this correctly?

1 Like

Hello sa2804​ ​,

Thanks for writing in.

Do you have IOTX-E tokens in your Metamask? Are these tokens on the Ethereum blockchain? If so, then you must use the ioTube as you write here, if not, if you just have native coins in your Metamask, you don’t need to use the ioTube at all. What’s your Metamask wallet address? The one that has the IOTX-E tokens in it

Hi,
I have IOTX in Metamask on the Ethereum Mainet. Swapped Etheruem for IOTX a long time ago.
I set up the IoTeX Mainnet and iopay account. How can I send the IOTX to iopay this way? Have not been able to send it out.
Thanks
Russ

You need to use ioTube. If you have more questions, please create your own post so we can address your issue in particular

Hi forumsupport,

Yes they are on the ETH blockchain (transferred them in from coinbase)
I want to stake my tokens so that’s why I’m trying to get it on ioPay.
Wallet address is 0xb449D9Dc01f85aE83CD79A7428026541596B175A

please use iotube.org to send them cross-chain from the Ethereum blockchain to your ioPay address on the IoTeX blockchain

please use iotube.org to send them cross-chain from the Ethereum blockchain to your ioPay address on the IoTeX blockchain

[Discourse post]

Hi
I have similar problem. iotube show I have iotx tokens but there are nothing to swich in the exchange window. I cannot send iotx by metamsk interface also(comunicat:“We cannot read qr code” or “there is not eth network - change letters into small ones”

Any idea how to run things?

Slawek