Missing transaction from Coinbase to ledger

I have the Same Problem like many other People.
I sent my iotx from coinbase to my ledger in the IOTX wallet without knowing that these are ERC20 tokens and do not run through the IOTX chain. I have 2 addresses. one starts with io…. the other with 0x… the io address was not accepted by Coinbase so I sent it to the 0x address. this is displayed when I open the ioPay wallet with my ledger when I go to my browser using the button at the bottom right. I hope I’ve made myself clear up to this point. now i read somewhere that there is a possibility to get these tokens again by sending them to a wallet with the eth chain. I just don’t know how to do that. I could connect the wallet to MetaMask if I had the private key. Unfortunately, it cannot be found via the ledger. So far I haven’t been able to find a forum entry with a useful solution, so I’m hoping to finally get help here.

Hello SowMan21​ ​,

Thanks for writing in.

So first of all, you will need to find out your Ledger IoTeX private key. In order to do that, you can follow this guide for support https://community.iotex.io/t/migrate-your-iotex-wallet-from-trust-wallet-to-iopay/2352 - but instead of Trust Wallet, you will be using your 24 words of your Ledger recovery phrase.

1 Like

Ok thanks. I‘ll try later and give feedback if it works or not.

Thank you very very much. Got my Token back!