Recovery of lost IOTX

So I’m an idiot and didn’t research before trying to send my tokens from Crypto.com to Coinbase. I’m able to see all the tokens on the address it was sent to but I am unable to recover without the private keys is there anyway I can get my tokens back?

7 Likes

I did the same thing, I’m, hoping that there is a way to do this.

There has to be a way! I can see all of the tokens on the IOPAY app

I can see the transfer I made too, even have the wallet they went to added as a watch account in the Iopay app but i dont have the private key to the wallet they went too. If i can find that i can get access to it.

1 Like

Same for me, we need to import our Wallet to a new wallet wich support iotx nativ token.

But how to do that ?

Without the private key of the wallet holding the tokens we cant.

Following as i did the same they dont explain its different types of iotx

The privat key is a recovery phrase on Crypto.com, they explain me last time

how did you get the recovery phrase?

Can you explain i spoke to them and they said speak to coinbase

Hi,

I have the same issue, i can see my IOTX in the IOpay app but i can’t do anything with it, who will give us the private key?

Hi,

I have the same issue, i can see my IOTX in the IOpay app but i can’t do anything with it, who will give us the private key?

[Discourse post]

And coinbase is useless when it comes to customer support!!! I’m having same issue

I am in the same boat. I have read a lot of different information but still haven’t figured it out. Really frustrating that Crypto .com doesn’t make it clear that it is a Native Token. Same ticker but can’t exchange between two major exchanges???

1 Like

I don’t know for coinbase, but for Defi Crypto.com wallet or app, you can check your recovery phrase in setting

1 Like

Can you explain this process a little more please?

you have a recovery phrase to access at your wallet on different app or exchange, normally you can find it in the settings, i don’t know how do that on coinbase and it is same but for Defi Crypto.com it’s like that

So I need to add the coinbase recovery phrase to an IoPay wallet is what you are saying?

1 Like

so confusing…did you figure this out yet

Not exactly, i think you sent nativ token iotx from Crypto.com to coinbase wallet erc20 iotx token, so you need to import this wallet to a new Wallet which support nativ token, i am not sure, did you ask to support coinbase ?

1 Like