[Seeking-Feedback]An advertising system based on IoTex's w3bstream mechanism

Proposal details

Project Name

[An advertising system based on IoTex’s w3bstream mechanism.]
This advertising system will be part of the KNOW TO EARN project. The advertising system will publish a separate dapp, but using the same token ($KNOW) as the KNOW TO EARN project.
learn “KNOW TO EARN”:https://www.knowtoearn.io/
KNOW TO EARN DAPP :https://www.knowtoearn.com/

Project Type

[ Machinefi Dapp for an advertising system based on trusted location data ]

Proposal Description

An advertising system based on IoTex’s w3bstream mechanism

What:
An advertising system based on IoTex’s w3bstream mechanism.

Advertisers can create an event in our advertising system dapp in order to attract visitors where and when to go to an event. Our DAPP is developed based on IoTex’s w3bstream. Visitors register successfully by authorizing their location data, and appear at the event’s area location at the time of the event. Visitors can get token($KNOW) rewards provided by advertisers.

When advertisers launch campaigns, they can set campaign requirements and incentive policies, such as:
what activity;
what time period;
what area location (can be a range)
Whether visitors are required to stay in this area for a period of time;
Are there other requirements for participants (similar to the amount and duration of holding and staking iotx, etc.)

Incentives
The number of tokens($KNOW) a participant can obtain.

Advertisers then need to pre-stake the amount of tokens($KNOW) they may pay to ensure payment to all visitors who participate as required (advertisers can use IOTX to buy our tokens). Our smart contracts execute automatically.

WHY:
Based on the w3bstream mechanism of IoTex, it can ensure that the trusted location data off-chain can be trusted on the chain. Addressed location cheating.
As the first w3bstream-based advertising system dapp, we can bring additional user traffic to advertisers.
Finally, the advertisers and users of web2.0 are introduced into web3;

HOW:

Milestones

Payment Milestones & Roadmap

Total Funds Requested: $40,000 USD (Milestones 1 - 2)

Milestone 1
[Q1 2023]

Function:

1. Complete an independent website to fully introduce the project;

2. Start the countdown to the dapp online.

3. Complete the user registration based on metapebble and the authorization function of data.

4. At least 500 users are following KNOW TO EARN on Social Media (Twitter);

5. At least 100 users registration based on metapebble and the authorization function of data.

Milestone Payment: $20,000 USD

Milestone 2
[Q2 2023]

Function:

1. Advertisers can publish advertisements for visiting activities, and set the time of the activity, the geographic location of the activity, and the rewards of the activity.
  2. Pledge tokens for rewards;
  3. When the visitors meet the conditions of the event, the smart contract will automatically execute and distribute rewards to the visitors;
  4. Advertiser and visitor data dashboard;
    5.At least 500 users registration based on metapebble and the authorization function of data.
    6.At least 1 advertiser advertises on the dapp.

Milestone Payment: $20,000 USD

About your Team

i am BUICK, also the founder of the KNOW TO EARN project. Chinese.

=== Do not change this section ===

By posting a proposal, you accept the rules below:

https://community.iotex.io/t/grant-issuance-rules/3839

Community voting

Community members can vote on grant proposals to facilitate grants assignments to their favorite projects. Please vote on this proposal:
  • I Like this proposal
  • I Don’t like this proposal

0 voters

If you are interested in DePIN you can learn more about the latest developments in the sector and compare projects by visiting DePINscan. DePINscan powered by W3bstream and IoTeX is designed to empower intelligent investors in the DePIN sector.

3 Likes

Sorry, you haven’t got a know to earn system that has been mass adopted yet.

I believe we shouldn’t giving out more funds to a project that hasn’t proven anything yet.

Edit: Now I have learnt more after speaking with devs in project, I change my opinion.

I support this proposal.

1 Like

This advertising system will be part of the KNOW TO EARN project. The advertising system will publish a separate dapp, but using the same token ($KNOW) as the KNOW TO EARN project.The advertising system adds a consumption scene to ¥KNOW and brings new users.
All advertisers need to buy $KNOW and stake to cash out rewards to visitors (automatically cashed out through contracts when visitors arrive at a designated location at a designated time).

1 Like

Thanks for submitting the IoTex halo grant application, we are reviewing it

do you have any feeback?

We can discuss more about it in telegram