SIM Order not processed

Hi Team.
I purchased a SIM from autobahn on 29/04 and my order still says processing. Can you please verify you have received my order or return my USDT if the order is not received ?

I Have asked in multiple threads and PM’s without reply so starting another topic

1 Like

Hello?!?

Are any IOTEX staff going to help or comment?

Order still not processed and still no reply from any member of staff.

2 Likes

Hi @TDoggy71 have you been able to rectify this issue?

No, no one is replying to my issue. I have tried Discord, Telegram and this forum without any advise on why my order has not been processed.

@TDoggy71 send me a dm I will be happy to help you resolve this issue

Your not a staff member? Why would I DM you ?

Hi Team.
I purchased a SIM from autobahn on 29/04 and my order still says processing. Can you please verify you have received my order or return my USDT if the order is not received ?

I Have asked in multiple threads and PM’s without reply so starting another topic

No response from IoTeX regarding my SIM order. 16 days now and order hasn’t been processed or shipped. Extremely poor service.

EDIT
Let this be a warning to anyone thinking of purchasing a SIM via the IoTeX portal autobahn.earth . Your order will not be processed, your USDT will be stolen, no one from IoTeX staff will respond, reply, help, assist on this community forum, Telegram, Discord or Twitter.

As such I have liquidated my entire IoTex holdings and destroyed my pebble tracker. This is not a project for serious investors and will fail with this type of behaviour.

Keep my USDT you thieves. For $41.9 its not worth the hassle.

They just shipped my one.

Same problem here

1 Like

hi, you can report your issue here Autobahn - Order SIM cards for Pebble Tracker - #22 by zimne and pin the admin zimne.