TOTW #1: Meet the Community! ๐ŸŒŽ

Hello! My name is Sergiy. At crypto forums, I subscribe with the name Tuareg. I live in Ukraine.

My first education is an industrial air conditioning and ventilation engineer. For a long time I was engaged in the production of air conditioning, ventilation, street lighting and energy supply control systems for industrial and residential buildings. Together with several partners, created a plant for electrical components, which i managed until 2017.

In 2017, I became interested in blockchain technology and tokenization of real assets, and started developing these areas.

In 2018, I learned about the IoTeX project. I liked the idea and mission of this project, so I wanted to join the development of this project. Currently, I am getting a second degree in systems analysis and cybersecurity.

My work now is related to iot, tokenization, and the development of my own projects in which I want to integrate IoTeX software solutions.

My hobbies are mountain hiking and traveling around the countries.

Telegram id @ms1may

10 Likes

Happy to meet everyone! My name is C Okenwa - Author, entrepreneur, blockchain enthusiast and lifelong student of Mises Institute (Austrian school of economics). Born in Nigeria, grew up in Europe and currently live in Barcelona Spain.

I heard and joined IoTeX community back in 2017 in hope to participate in the ICO which never happened, but was fortunate to be one of those that acquired IoTeX token through multiple charity donation programs back then.

Fun fact in this space: I received a digested Bitcoin whitepaper in December 2009 and was going to read it after the holiday season but procrastinated till mid-2010 (it was about a few cents at the time). Even as the concept was wholly in line with my school of thought, I planned a second read before investing, never did till 2013 when Bitcoin started disrupting every news channels (like โ€ฆ talk about :sunglasses:me me me me!) I was like wait a minute, I knew this guy! That was when I finally have a second read and immediately invested at the rate of 83$ by the end of 2013 Bitcoin touched 1200$ mark, then the following year Mt. Gox hack happened and the rest is history.

The closing of that paper reads: โ€œIf you forget everything you read in this report, remember you are here when it all startedโ€ The same can be said of IoTeX project.

Tg id: @c_okenwa

9 Likes

hello everyone
I am slhyzgn from Turkey:tr:
I am still studying in college
I learned IoTeX from telegram.I am interested in first sight and following the project since then
I am very hopeful of this project.It has very great team behind it hopefully it will succeed

Telegram:@Slhyzgn

8 Likes

I am Salman and doing my study in Food and Nutrition from a Public University๐Ÿ™‚

:point_right:I am from Bangladesh and living in Bangladesh
:point_right:Doing a part time job alongside trading in crypto

I heard about Iotex from twitter regarding checking about different project and found Iotex very interesting and invested immediately . Hope We Iotexian will rise together and hodlโ€‹:fire::kissing_heart:

Funfact: I love to watch football match from different leagues but don,t love to play itโ€‹:joy::joy:.

TG: @mahinislam96

11 Likes

Hello everyone, Iโ€™m รlvaro from Spain :wave:

Iโ€™m studying mechanical engineering and working meanwhile in nerd thermal things (common things on this thread lol).

I heard about IoTeX in April 2018 when I was exploring tons of projects day and night out of curiosity.

About me, I love photography. Iโ€™m not an expert, but I embrace the idea of an afternoon (or just 20min-1h lol) just with my camera and curiosity. This is to the point that Iโ€™m already buying an analog camera, so see you in the dark room!

@WildLifeblood

12 Likes

Hi, everybody. Iโ€™m Sergey from Russia. :ru:

I have a technical education in the field of electrical engineering. However, it so happened that from the very beginning of my career I was fond of computer technologies and graphic design and since then I have been engaged in them.

I got acquainted with the IoTeX project at the beginning of 2018, studied its goals and technical innovations, and began to actively monitor its development. In May 2018, I joined the project as an Ambassador and now I am here. :cowboy_hat_face:

I have studied quite a lot of different projects in crypto space and I want to point out the fact that IoTeX has the most advanced, professional and friendly team I have ever seen. Working together with the team, improving my knowledge and skills, I became one of the members of the IoTeX Core delegate. And itโ€™s unbelievable!

Join IoTeX and together we will build the Internet Trusted Things! :earth_asia:

@worksshop

12 Likes

Hello IoTeXers.

My name Hoang Nguyen from Viet Nam, a country with a majority of the young population and most love blockchain technology .

I am a construction engineer with nearly 10 years of experience. I have participated in the blockchain industry since September 2017.
I have been following IoTeX since ico phase and very impressed with the charity program as well as the blockchain technology of IoTeX. In November 2018 I joined the project as an Ambassador. Iโ€™m proud to part of IoTeX community!

TG ID : @HuyHoang

10 Likes

Hi, my name is Jess, I am from Africa, naija. I am student.
Someone gave me little intro about IoT, since then I have keen Interest on how to learn based on IoTex platform.
I played volleyball in highschool, I like the feel. You would too if you know the game.
Telegram ID @JessiSam

7 Likes

Very inspiring storyโ€ฆyou will be remembered by IoTeX history.

5 Likes

Hi everyone, My name is frauswif and Iโ€™m from Canada. Iโ€™m a researcher, writer and blockchain enthusiast. I first heard about IoTeX during the genesis voting stage. Raullen Chai (co-founder) attended a well-respected university I know and that peaked my interest in the project. Iโ€™m super happy it did because it gave me the chance to research IoTeX and get involved early. I think this project has massive potential and it is one of the only communities I participate in within the blockchain space.

Telegram: @frauswif

10 Likes

Thanks a lot. We all positioned early to journey with this great project โ€œIoTeXโ€

2 Likes

Hello all.

My name is Yassin Mobarak. I live in Houston, Texas, USA. Originally from the Middle East, but I have been living in the US for more than 25 years now. Iโ€™ve been a crypto enthusiast since 2013. Originally started with Bitcoin, ETH, & XRP. Being early changed my life and allowed me to switch my career from being an engineer working in Oil & Gas industry to a full time investor and supporter of blockchain, sustainable energy, and financial inclusion technologies.

I found out about IoTex as I was researching how Blockchain can impact IoT. I saw a YouTube video explaining what IoTex is and I instantly recognized the value and need of such a project. As I got more and more in touch with the community and the team working on this project as my enthusiasm for this project grew.

Iโ€™m an introvert by nature, so not sure I have an obvious fun fact to share. All I can say is that I love being a husband to my beautiful wife and a Dad to my wonderful daughter.

Telegram ID : @Dizer

7 Likes

:white_small_square: LEO
:white_small_square: Russia, Ural mountains
:white_small_square: I work, And I am the Ambassador of IoTeX (promotion of IoTeX in Reddit)
:white_small_square: I learned about the project in early 2018 from bloggers
:white_small_square: I love profiteroles and crabs

7 Likes

Hello everyone!
My name is Simone Romano and Iโ€™ve been a IoTeX-Lover since March 2018!

I was born in Napoli (south of Italy) where I got my Master Degree in IT & Industrial Automation Engineering.

Currently living in Milan, in my full-time job I design and develop optical systems and software for image processing that run onboard of industrial machines.

On the IoTeX side, I like the project so much that I never stopped contributing to it in any possible way I can! From being in the first group of Brand Ambassadors to organizing meetups, joining the Delegate Program with IoTeXLab, and presenting IoTeX to industry events, I can say IoTeX has become my greatest passion!

The best thing I like of IoTeX is that itโ€™s very well documented and easy to use, which allows me to experiment with IoT & Blockchain projects at home!!

Something about me: I donโ€™t like the taste of the wine at all, any wine :man_shrugging:t3:

My Telegram id: @zimne

11 Likes

Hello!
My name is Dariya!

I am from Ukraine, I temporarily live in Egypt)) If there is someone here from this beautiful sunny country, letโ€™s be friends)))):yellow_heart::sunny:

Now I am a happy person, because I have the opportunity to work at home and not go to work in a stuffy office and spend most of my time there thanks to the IoTeX project.

In 2018, I learned about the IoTeX project quite by accident during a bounty campaign for writing articles. And since then I have been inseparable from him!
I am glad to be part of this wonderful project, in which I believe in spite of any situation on the market and the course of the token itself.

I love dogs very much!:dog:

@Artanovskaya

12 Likes

So if anyone have any materials like books, videos on learning IoT, please i would like to have them.

2 Likes

Ok I will go first, my name Kheril Faqih, called Ril
Iโ€™m from country who have many island, ethic, languageโ€™s, and etf yeah its Indonesia.
Iโ€™m student from Gajah Mada University
I heard about IoTeX from telegram channel and from my friends who was told me about this and they great investor. Thanks dude :grinning:.
Finally, a fun fact about myself is Im very hate and disliked with chili :grin:
and in this month I will learning swimming. I like very cat who always come in my home, and its no problem for me :smile:.
telegram id : 310511695
telegram username : @pethot
image-92643e5d-74a5-4d59-a8ab-9dd8c4cd18ce

6 Likes

Lแป‡nh
Vietnam
Student
Internet and friends
Dump and dump
@Lehieu2410

1 Like

Meet the Community
Good luck

1 Like

Hello, IoTeX Community.
My name is Afian En, you can call me En.
I am from Indonesia.
My full time job is Operator in Quality Assurance at Fuji Technica Indonesia, PT.
besides that, I am also a student at the university for information technology development.

I heard about IoTex and VITA from my friend, and then i am very interested because IoTeX is not only about tech โ€“ itโ€™s also about community, crypto-economics, use cases, products, and partnerships. Wow

A fun fact about myself is I like to sleep with my eyes open, LOL.

Telegram ID: @AlfianEn

8 Likes