TOTW #1: Meet the Community! 🌎

Lets #MeettheCommunity

:raised_hands:
Hello Community,
I am J and I came from #Indonesia,
I am a Bussiness Consultant at Lumut Photography for almost 8 years.
I do I am an IoT #Enthusiast and feeling like Happy to join with #IoTex Community.

Btw, I won the contest for #MadewithLove #IoTeX one year back. :blue_heart:
I could remind you all with it
My Twitter Post

Hope we are all being good to be here as a community!
#IoTeX #Community

See ya guys on
IoTex’s Telegram channel:
@Fajarfaizin

13 Likes

Hello IoTeX Community!

Introduce, my name is Wanda, stands for Wanda Ekey. Yup, my username is the same, wandaekey.
I come from Indonesia, one of the countries in Southeast Asia.
I work for a company in my city.
I heard about IoTeX from one of the Telegram groups, a group where I could learn everything, not just about crypto, but about life! Thank you to my group members🙏
And after I find out what IoTex is, it can be concluded that IoTex is a privacy-IoT blockchain platform to power the Internet of Trusted Things, where all physical and virtual “things” - humans, machines, businesses, and dApps - can be efficient exchange information and value at global scale. Yeahh that’s something amazing🎉
And a little fact about me that I like Anime, especially Naruto, even though it’s finished. Anyway I like Naruto🎉

Oh yeah, meet me at Telegram
@wandaekey

8 Likes

Thank you guys for participating in our first Thread of The Week discussion! Here are the winners that will receive 2,500 IOTX :star_struck:

Please PM @Alina_IoTeX on Telegram with your IoTeX wallet address to receive the reward!

Join this weeks discussion :arrow_right: here

6 Likes

Congrats to all the winners .! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks you IoTeX team :kissing_heart::pray:

Thanks you IoTeX team :innocent:

Thank you IoTex . i am always with you :facepunch:

2 Likes

Hello!
My name is Klaus, I`m from Poland.
I became interested in cryptocurrency for a long time, I have been following the IoTeX project for two years. And I love it!
I want to wish that in the new year all the IoTeX developers plans and the wishes of traders in raising the token price were realized!

5 Likes

Wishing all the winners Good Luck

2 Likes

Hi my name Febri Andriyanto
I born and live Indonesia
Im a student :sweat_smile:

I hear IoTeX in 2019 and im so happy to be part of amazing community🙏

A fun fact about me I love music,im interesting in Crypto, i hate scammer :slight_smile::crossed_fingers:

Telegram ID : @Fandriyann

7 Likes

Hi my name is Cem Uney
I am from Istanbul Turkey
I am a computer engineer

Fisrt I hear about IoTeX in 2018 from Telegram bounty Channels

A fun fact about me is ı bought BTC when it was 17.000$ :frowning:

Telegramid @cemuney

7 Likes

Привет меня зовут Роман мой ник DrRoM13
я живу в россии в краснодарском крае родной город Сочи сейчас в данный момент нахожусь на карантине не работаю ищу зароботки в интернете интересуюсь криптовалютами и крипто играми где можно заработать, так же у меня есть свой канал на YouTube…о вас узнал из интернета непомню где но меня заинтересовала ваша монета и проект буду надеятся что у вас всё получится в задуманном буду принемать участие по возможности тоже…удачи команде!!!
Good Idea , Good Project, Good Luck Team

1 Like

Hi my name is suminyan.
And im living in seoul.
And im a student now.
I had heard about iotex when exchanges of our country named Coinone listed iotex several months ago. You know what, iotex gonna be one of the most popular project in our country. We really like IOT and crypto. Let’s go.

Telegram : suminkk1

4 Likes

Hello, my name is anurag,
I am from india
I am software engineer
I hear about iotex from twitter
Fun fact : i hate reading market charts :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My name is Dilanka Amarakoon i am cryptocurrency entrepreneur
I am a student

I heard about IoTeX in my telegram group and i search IoTeX project and reffer whitepaper an more about IoTeX Project

Telegram ID : @MP37697
Email : ashansuranga00@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hi,
I’m Susan Adhikari. :ballot_box_with_check:
I’m from Nepal. :ballot_box_with_check:
Basically I’m a student of physics, and do some trading for living.
The fun fact about me is I love being a child and enjoy.
And at last my telegram username is @Adsus4

2 Likes

My name Zabal Nur, i life in Indonesia, im a student and trader. I hear IOTX from twitter and telegram. I so excaited with this project. I learn this project. Hope fully on mainet can be make this project better again.
a fun fact I have never won a giveaway

Telegram Username : @BangAball

2 Likes

Hello everyone my name is Aramis
I’m from Estonia currently living in Finland
I’m a student at the moment learning IT and programming
I heard about IoTex on Twitter from a friend of mine
Fun fact uh well we’re all alive?
:slight_smile:
TG: B3astyTrolls

2 Likes

Hi guys !

I have joined the community not so long ago to participate in the meme competition but I Have been a user of iotex for 2 years now ! I m from France, just a normal guy loving crypto and it’s perspective for our future :slight_smile: iotex is part of this revolution and I am happy to see more and more communities like this one on the web !
One last thing , go check the meme thread if you want to have fun !!

TLOP

2 Likes

my name is Inderjeet Singh, I am Indian and I’m proud to part of this amazing IoTeX community!

Born in West Uttar Pradesh, college at J.V.Jain Degree College, Self Employed as Graphic Designer and now live in Saharanpur

I learn about IoTeX from twitter,

Finally, a fun fact about myself is that I was love designing before i came to crypto Industry. Nut now I am full on in crypto 24x7. I love crypto and technology.

Telegram ID: @mgsre

2 Likes