TOTW #1: Meet the Community! 🌎

Hello. I’m really intrested with your project and would like to know more)

1 Like

Great Very interested

1 Like

Hello,
my name anam, im from indonesia, im just ordinary worker and now interesting about mining, crypto and air drop. I know iotex by read telegram forum and there is no one fun fact or anything else i liked. I JUST LIKE U…eea…eaa…

@sofwatulanam

2 Likes

Hello
My name: hakim nur hasan/hakim
Im from indonesia,JAKARTA
Im profesional enginier

I got info from the internet. IoTeX is very good, very good for long term investment.
this is something really amazing, everyone should know this

One fun fact or anything else you would like to share!

now my life is getting rich because of IoTeX, thank you so much IoTeX

Telegram id: @dollarrok

3 Likes
  • My name is Singgih Kusuma
  • I live in Indonesia
  • I am a member at PG Puri company
  • I think IoteX is a very good project, IoteX has a great team. Hopefully Iotex in the future can pump up prices and be known to many people and be listed on various exchange rates.
  • I once won the “Name the Net” Giveaway from IoteX, and now IoteX is holding another contest event. I hope I can win, that is my happy experience.

Telegram ID: @Ezkaadhip

2 Likes

My name is Nolan and i just newbie trader and im happy to be here :slight_smile:

:ballot_box_with_check:Im from VietNam and living in VietNam :smiley:
:ballot_box_with_check:My full time job is Developer

I heard about IoTeX since febuary 2019 in my telegram group and after i find out more about IoTeX I am very interested with concept of iotex

Fun fact about me , I hate red chart and Love Green Candel ! Hahah

3 Likes

Hello all
my name is Paino. I come from Pangandaran (Indonesia). I am a student. hearing about IoTeX I’m very interested, and it looks like this will be a big project going forward,
something about me, I really love the world of trading, and also my mother thank you

Telegram username: @Paino_fx

3 Likes

My name is Ramazan çelik and i just newbie trader,investor and im happy to be here :slight_smile:

:ballot_box_with_check:Im from Turkey and living in Turkey:smiley:
:ballot_box_with_check:I am a student

I heard about IoTeX since september 2019 in my telegram group and after i find more about IOTEX

Telegram ID : @emre0066

3 Likes

Здравствуйте, дорогие друзья!
Меня зовут Alex и я из России.
С IoTeX я познакомился недавно, а познакомил меня мой близкий друг и соратник. и В настоящее время продолжаю следить за проектом и изучать основные его моменты.
Всем здоровья и не болейте!
@AlexeiL79

2 Likes

Good projects
I heard about IoTeX from my friend, who was an early investor. After meeting the amazing team, the rest is history :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My name is Cahya ZuninSabekti and i am new here and im happy to be here :slight_smile:

:ballot_box_with_check:Im from indonesia and living in indonesia :smiley:
:ballot_box_with_check:My full time job is Public administration

I heard about IoTeX since febuary 2019 in telegram group and after i find out more about IoTeX I am very interested with concept of iotex
:sweat_smile:

Telegram ID : @devi_srinita

3 Likes

Hello , my name is polat, i heard about iotex since last year through the mainnet beta name campaign, And I’m proud to be part of the iotex community.

I’ve been interested in the crypto currency and blockchain for a long time but iotex really attracted and impressed me with
Their blockchain system, and I’m a voter for many delegates, ofcourse I’m waiting for lunching mainnet GA and native staking v2 impatiently

Telegram ID: @Polato

3 Likes

Olá, meu nome é Tiago de Jesus Fröhlich, vivo numa pequena cidade do interior do Brasil, trabalho como Entrevistador Social, eu consulto, opero e monitoro dados e informações registradas em documentos, formulários físicos e eletrônicos e nos sistemas web/on line.
Todas essas informações são para programas sociais.

Fiquei sabendo do projeto IoTex através de grupos no Telegram e vi que tem um potencial enorme.

Adoro estar dentro de projetos sociais e apaixonado por criptomoedas.

ID Telegram: https://t.me/tijefe

2 Likes

Hi everyone! My display name here is Cryptomcmillan.
Nice to know you all and I’m happy to be here to learn more about the IoTeX project as well as its community members. I’m a long time graduate and just exploring cryptocurrency.
I learned about IoTeX back in 2019, but I wasn’t that active anymore in the cryptocurrency at that time so I didn’t try to explore the project. But I do hope I’m not yet late to learn about it with the help of this community. Thank you and warm hugs to all!

Telegram username: Cryptomcmillan

3 Likes

My name is erdin herdiansyah
I’m from indonesia
I’m work with my family on family bussines
I know about iotex project from social media ,and i think this is very very strong project and i hope on future for this project to better, and… Nice to meet you all, i hope we to be friend, Succes for IoTeX project and all team
My telegram username is @Erdin04

3 Likes

Franko here! IOTX hodler and Ucam beta tester. Excited to see where things go!

2 Likes

My name is Tri Mulyo Utomo
Live on Indonesia.
Working As seaman.
So proud to be part of IoTeX community.
I read so many big project incoming future .
So Great to be here.

Telegram ID : @jhonreog

4 Likes

Guess I’ll go first :cowboy_hat_face: My name is Tuan Kiet, and I’m proud to part of this amazing IoTeX community!

Born in HCM City Viet Nam , college at Hutech

My full-time job is a Developer Full Stack but in another life I would have been a professional Photographer:camera_flash:

I heard about IoTeX from chanels in Telegam, This chanel of traders adn investor :heart_eyes:

Finally, a fun fact about myself is that I a’m Trader, I love green Candel and hate red Candel.

5 Likes

Hello
My name: Joni P
Im from indonesia
Im a Technisian

IoTeX combines blockchain, confidential computing, and decentralized identity (DID) to deliver the future platform for builders like you, I think IoTeX will be one of the big blockchain projects in the future.

One fun fact or anything else you would like to share!

every day I always open my investment portfolio in cryptocurrency, because I feel they will go up 10X within 24 hours. This is very strange but interesting.

Telegram id: @jhsatos

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Kago from Botswana. I am statistician by profession.
I was first introduced by my friend to IoTeX and I am so proud to be part of IoTeX community.

What I like most about IoTeX is that it’s very well documented and concise, which allows the users to understand easily IoT & Blockchain projects.

Telegram ID: @Kagoed

3 Likes