TOTW #1: Meet the Community! 🌎

Hello! I’m faceworkgood. I’m a student from France. I’ve heard about IoTeX in Twitter. I’m researching blockchain technologies and going to create my own app on a blockchain maybe on IoTeX.

3 Likes

Hello my name Masagus Faisal
I born and live Indonesia
Im an employee :sweat_smile:

I hear IoTeX in 2019 and im so happy to be part of amazing community🙏

A fun fact about me I love football,im interesting in Crypto, and i hope we can help each other

Telegram ID : @Masagusfaisal

3 Likes

Hi! My username is turkpashaturk I live in Germany. I’m a businessman in IT. Ioften hear about IoTeX in Telegram and Twitter. I’m going to invest some my assets in IoTeX.

2 Likes

Hi my name is Donald
im from Bangkok
im graphic designer
i know about IoTex at the early release and now IoTex will have mainnet
HODL!!

my telegram is @donaldnop

3 Likes

Hello!
My name is Viktariia. I`m from Ukraine, Kiev. I learned about the project from my daughter.
Thank you!

3 Likes

Hello, I am Lexa, worker from the factory.

I love fishing.

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Regionora.
I was born and live in Russia.
I’m a student:

I’ve been hearing IoTeX for about 2 years and I’m very passionate about it.

I love everything new and interesting, I am interested in the market of finance, stocks, cryptov currencies. I want to grow on it and stay connected to it. I want success, which I also wish you!

Telegram ID: @myloginregionora

3 Likes

Hello. My name is Chukwu Godwin. I am a Nigerian. I heard about iotex from telegram. My telegram username is @Wynoes. I am so glad to here. IOTX is set to disrupt the cryptospace!

4 Likes

Hi, My name is Faizan Shabbir and i’m from pakistan, i just heard about #IoTeX on twitter and i;m happy to be here

I have completed my graduation in Computer Sciences recently and looking forward to be a good trader in future.

I have heared about iotex on twitter and i’m interested in the concept brings by IoTeX

fun fact about me: i just love playing and watching sports specially cricket and football

Telegram: @faizi722

3 Likes

Hey all, I’m iDark from Lithuania, happy to be a part of IoTeX community.
Recently I’m full time crypto/stocks/forex trader. Also, curious about different crypto projects.

IoTeX is the one I keep my eyes on, since the launch. Tremendous and amazing one, with strict purposes and open to the world.

Outside screen, I am creating music, playing different instruments and crazy about fishing.

While the best things in life aren’t things, IoTeX making an exception! :wink:

4 Likes
  1. Hi everyone, I am Aloysius.
  2. I am from Singapore
  3. Currently still studying, (A Student)
  4. Saw IoTeX online, and decided to join the community
  5. I like all sorts of music (Classical, Chinese traditional, etc)

Telegram: JK_Aloysius

2 Likes

Hey all, my name is Ricky Simon and I am currently in Canada working as a software developer. Heard about IoTex from one of the telegram groups I am in. I got into the whole cryptocurrency scene a couple years ago and am amazed at how far it’s come in such a short amount of time.

TG: @RickySimon

2 Likes

Hi. I am Brandon from Wisconsin. I am new to this whole thing and am very excited to learn all that I can…

2 Likes

Welcome to IoTeX’s Community Forum

My name is Maranda but I generally go by Randa. :slight_smile: Nice to meet everyone.
I live in Texas and spend a lot of time reading, browsing youtube, and playing video games. I’m unsure what I want to do with my life full time and I’m interested in learning 3D modeling if possible. I heard about it on Twitter recently and barely made the deadline to suggest a name! :slight_smile:
My fun fact is that I just watched Solar Opposites and loved it. I’d heavily recommend it if you’d want a wacky fun alien show with a gritty survival drama tacked on here and there.
My telegram is @fruitblood
Thanks for having me!

3 Likes

:smiley:ohhhh estoy aprendiendo

Hello,
I’m Chris Skinner
I’m from Glasgow, UK
I’m a self-employed educator. I’ve taught English as a foreign language in Italy, Vietnam and at the British Council in Hong Kong. I’m also a qualified secondary maths teacher, yoga teacher and 10-day Vipassana graduate. I’ve been tutoring one-to-one and leading courses on writing, poetry and maths. I’m now looking to reskill in either data analysis or software design to open new opportunities.

I first hear about IoTeX in 2017/2018, I was inspired by the potential power of the technology and the vision. Recently, I’ve been learning more and asking myself how I can add value and collaborate within the space?

1 Fun Fact: I enjoy foraging and am becoming a (very) amateur mycologist.

1 more: Really happy to talk to creative people who want to work together on creating solutions.

@ChrisgrSk

2 Likes

Hello, Evol here from the UK. Like to remain anonymous where possible but I’m sure anyone can find me if they look hard enough! Telegram is @MrEv0l if you wish to have a chat!

Discovered IoTeX beginning of this year, just saw it accidentally in the coin list on cake. The name stood out and after a bit of research I fell in love. Been my biggest holder pretty much ever since. Always in telegram groups talking about the coin, love checking out the projects being developed on the network, i am invested with most of the big ones now I think, cant help myself! Recently became a mod in one of the IoTeX Facebook groups, but that’s just mostly deleting botted comments and answering simple questions!

I work in railway design, always trying to think of use cases for blockchain within the sector, and IoTeX has given me the most by far! Hit me up any time to chat about anything crypto or trains, can talk about both all day!

Ev0l.

3 Likes

Gday Gday Im Buck From Perth Australia I enjoy photo editing, different cultures, Animals. X Army, Raised 2 kids solo. I have squandered many chances by not holding onto my coins 295,000 dodge ughhhh Xrp the list goes on… So I decided to stake my iotex for 1050 days and Im getting up there slowly closer to 100,000 than 50,000 coins anyway. Feel free to message me and good luck to everyone over the Christmas Holidays stay safe xo Buck

2 Likes

Hello, I am completely new to crypto and I just wanted to put my money into something I believed in. Never staked anything before; in fact I only learned about staking crypto less than a month ago. I got into it by mining Helium and down the rabbit hole I went, but I don’t have much to work with so I’m looking much more long term and I really liked what I learned about IoTex and while I initially got into via Coinbase, I moved most of them out and I’m glad I read up on problems folks were having… in fact I chose my delegate based on the helpful advice he shared, which was to go thru Binance. I actually ended up selling my erc-20’s in coinbase pro and turned them into stellar to send to my wallet to re-send to crypto.com to then buy native iotx to then stake here. Might not have been the best way, but at least I understood what was happening along the way and didn’t have to get confused with wrapped tokens and whatnot. I’m still a n00b but I wanted to get in here and bought a Ucam just for fun.
Anyway, I’m looking forward to learning a lot about what staking is all about and what cool new innovations IoTex comes up with along with what other users/companies are going to do on IoTex’s blockchain. Ok, I also have a fault of being long-winded, so I’ll end this here! Thanks for having me!

3 Likes