Trouble finding my coins - Transfer of IOTX from Coinbase Wallet

I am trying to stake my IOTX tokens. I transferred them from my coinbase wallet to my io pay wallet. When I went to transfer the coins I was unable to use my IoTeX Address and had to use a Web3 address instead; My coinbase wallet would not accept the IoTeX wallet for the transfer but would accept the Web3 address. I sent the coins and the transfer was completed. However I am unable to see the coins in my Io Pay wallet? Do you know what happened to my coins? How do I see the coins in my wallet if I sent them to my wallets Web3 address?

Again I am trying to stake my IOTX tokens. Does anyone know how I can retrieve my coins and stake them?

Your coins are long gone. Check other threads on this forum, we all had this problem and are stuck outta luck

Mir geht es gleich…
Hab sogar ne größere menge an nativen iotx tokens an meine private eth adresse geschickt… Wurde jedoch automatisch an eine unbekannte iotex adresse versendet… Sehe sie zwar dort einsam und allein liegen über trust watch only wallet… Doch bin so langsam ratlos… Die exchange crypto.com kann mir scheinbar auch nicht weiterhelfen…
Jemand eine idee was man noch machen kann…
Des kanns doch nicht sein… :bangbang:

You have to convert Iotx-e to wrapped iotx using Iotube and then use Mimo to unwrap them. Here are the directions. This is because Coinbase only supports erc20 tokens and not the native Iotx tokens.

1 Like