Welcome to the Forum! We want to hear from you

Hope something like stackoverflow

The support section has been moved out of the Forum but every channel for support and clarity can be accessed from the Support link on the Forum’s header.

They may apply to the Halo Grants as projects like StarCrazy have done in the past, and community can show its support replying to that application.

Great initiative from the IOTEX Team, the community will give them a big boost. I represent a Spanish-speaking community that promotes projects with blockchain technology in South America, I have seen the growth of IOTEX and this is a great step, count on our support and promotion. :rocket:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! :wave: Thanks for all your great feedback!

• We’ve since reopened the Archive to check-out older posts as part of an ongoing curation of older guides/tutorials on the different products which is upcoming.
  • Some of the issues with “Latest” topics have been corrected as well and better filtering for categories is upcoming.
  • Badges and roles for Delegates / Moderators are also ready now, and the native Discourse gamified badges has been kept. There’s no plan for gamification given the forums will be focused on the governance of the network.
  • Regarding UX, Discourse mobile compatibility is out of our control but we are glad to see there’s not that many issues even if desktop is their recommended use case.
  • A new welcome message for easier navigation will be posted shortly.

I’m also happy to mention we are testing platforms to host all community events! Will be running one of these test tomorrow here: IoTeXst If you miss it, don’t worry, the official platform and event calendar will be announced soon!

2 Likes

Hello,

I had a proposal for the project.

Kindly message me to my telegram Id.

@Usekevin

I would like to become part of IoTeX team for long run.

Thank you

Hi, I try to transfer my IoTex from my Trust Wallet to another wallet on Kucoin platform, but could not, there was error:

“Transaction error
fail to execute gRPC call:rpc error: code = InvalidArgument desc=chainIP does not match, expecting 1, got 0 - Code: 500”

Could you please help me solve this problem?
Thank you very much in advance!

1 Like