What is the status of my Grant?

I have created a Grant: [SeekingFeedback] Crypto Mainstream Project

Raullen had added the [Seeking Feedback] tag to the post. I’m connecting with the community and connections without spamming them and gathering feedback.

I’m receiving positive feedback. I’m also trying to answer any questions that the jury might have regarding the grant.

I see that some of the grants passed internally. Although it is mentioned how one should create and submit a grant, the process in which the grants are getting evaluated is not clear.

I’ve edited and clarified the grant proposition after the [Seeking-Feedback]. So, I’m not sure if I was even supposed to do that.

I’ve edited the grant based on the feedback that I have received from some of the connections that I have on the ZoomSwap Telegram Group.

I’m serious about this grant and I strongly believe it will keep reaping the fruits since the content that I will be publishing will be searched and found by prospective new users every day.

So, could I get an update regarding the status of my grant?

I’m happy to answer any questions that the committee and the community members might have.

1 Like

Hello ISM​ ​,

Thanks for writing in.

Grants are typically reviewed a month after their submission, to give a chance to the community to give their feedback.

Best Regards,
Jeremi Rynkiewicz

Why don’t the team and the community ask questions and provide feedback?

e.g. I haven’t launched the website yet because my plan is to launch the website once the grant is accepted.

I’m also willing to do KYC and answer any questions but I see no response yet and I’m approaching the 30 days period after which the grant might be automatically closed!

But I see grants posted after me getting accepted!

Hello ISM​ ​,

Thanks for writing in.

If you are not receiving feedback, it must mean that there is little interest in your project from the community.

I can see grants with this amount of response and feedback getting accepted! As I’m nearing the 30 days, could you take the time to notify the authority to have a look at it and give me an update regarding this?